S1>48: The Indigo League, Last Round Battles! STARTS...

---- [Break Scene] ----

Last time, Yuna has defeated and won all her four field battles and moving onto the next round.

At night, group were now sat at a restaurant on the top floor of a multi-storey building.

Delia borrowing their kitchen to cook the meal.

The chefs watched in awe as the Ketchum mother whizzed around the kitchen seemingly doing three things at once, it was like her restaurant back home

"Our customers do not come here to cook." The head chef said in a confused tone.

"Well, maybe they should try it." Delia responded, cheerful as ever. "Yuna, Takato, dinner is almost ready!"

Yuna and Takato looked at each other and laughed, "Okay!" They response.

Soon they were all sat around the table with several dishes of incredible food in front of them.

"Well, how does it look?" Delia asked, smiling.

"It looks great!" The two kids cheered in unison.

The three teens cheered in unison while the Pokémon added their own gleeful opinions.

"These croquettes are excellent as always." Brock complimented.

"These are so good. Nobody cooks like you do." Takato said to his mother.

"You know, if you win your next battle you'll be allowed to use up to six Pokémon per match." Professor Oak explained to Yuna, "Have you decided which Pokémon you'll choose?"

Yuna looked up from her food, "Not really. But I have an idea for what Pokémon I'm going to use." She said.

Same night, they meet a trainer named Ritchie who also had a Pikachu named Sparky. They gang became great friends with him and chatted up with him, happily.

 They gang became great friends with him and chatted up with him, happily