S2>60: Moro Island; A Shipful of Shivers!

I never did this episode in my old one and I had a reason too as well.

----   [Break Scene] ----

Today as our heroes continued on their journey, they are headed to the next island to rest for the night.

Mairin saw an island ahead of them, "What island is that?" She asked, pointed ahead.

Alain looked ahead and saw the island, "Thats Moro Island." He replied.

"Let's go and rest there for the night." Yuna said.

----   [Break Scene] ----

When the gang arrived at the island, night arrived and they were now in the Pokémon Centre.

Yuna called the Kanto's Professor for a talk on the video phone.

"Hiya Professor Oak." Yuna greeted the Kanto Professor.

"How are you?" Takato asked.

#Hello everyone, I'm fine and I can see your all doing well.# Professor Oak responses.

"Were all fine." Mairin said.

#Excellent, where are you calling from?#

"Moro Island." Yuna said.

#Ah, you timed your arrival perfectly then.#

Yuna raised an eyebrow, "We did?"

#You mean you haven't seen the news?# Professor Oak asked.

"We haven't been in civilisation for awhile." Alain replied.

#Oh, I see. Here it is, read this.# The Kanto Professor showed the gang a newspaper article.

"Treasure found. Drivers have recovered what they claim to be an Orange League Championship trophy dated back over 300 years, from a sunken ship from the coast of Moro Island." Volkner read out.

" Volkner read out