S2>65: Kumquat Island; The Fourth Orange Crew Challenge: Pokémon Double Trouble

Sorry for not updating for weeks or nearly a month, I wasn't feeling the motivated for a while. But I'll be posting another chapter soon.

🏨🏖🏨🏖🏨🏖🏨🏖🏨🏖🏨🏖🏨🏖

----   [Break Scene] ----

Our heroes have reach Kumquat Island, a known well Luxury Resorts that is also the home of the fourth and final member of the Orange League, whom both Yuna and Alain must defeat to qualify for the Orange League Competition.

"Just one more badge." Yuna smiled.

"Pika Pika!" Light smiled.

"What is this island about?" Takato asked.

"Um, from what I heard about this island, is that this place has great hotels, beautiful beach and natural hot springs." Alain responses.

The gang immediately got of their Pokémon and wondered around the Kumquat Island.

"This place is packed." Takato said, looking around.

"Well, like Alain said, it's famous because of those luxury resorts." Volkner said.

"Hey, can we try the hot springs?" Mairin asked.

"I don't mind but I would like to know like where the gym is." Yuna answered.

"I can help with that." A female voice said, from behind them.

The gang turned around, seeing a middle aged woman with shoulder length red hair and blue eyes, she wore a long dark blue dress with a yellow and green long sleeve coat over the top.

"Um, who are you?" Yuna asked.

"I'm Lunana Ryuchin. I'm a Manager of my own Luxury Hotel and the Kumquat Island Gym Leader." The woman introduced herself.