S1>28: The Safari Zone! Meeting 2 Amazing People?

I DID IT!! Three chapters up! Cheers to me! I'm so proud of myself about the chapters updated today!
There is going to be a 2 surprise Guest in this chapter! Hope you don't mind, I tried my best to get their personality right, if not that it's OOC like.

----   [Break Scene] ----

Our heroes has arrived at their destination the Safari Zone, where wild Pokémon are allowed to be captured.

Yuna yawned a bit, she changed her clothes to something more easy for the Safari Zone, wearing a dress wasn't a good idea that's for sure.

"Yahoo, can't wait to see what Pokémon are here." Takato said excitedly.

Mairin nodded excitedly, "Yeah." She hopes to capture something new.

Brock smiled slightly, "Kids these days are so energetic when it comes to capturing Pokémon." He said.

"That's true." Yuna and Alain agreed.

The gang saw the building that is the entry to the Safari Zone, they were just about to enter it when... They heard some noises.

"Remind me again where we are here?" A male voice asked, sounds annoyed.

"Come on, you've been cooped up in that building for days! You need some fresh air!" Another male voice answered, highly active.

"In Kanto."

"Volkner don't be a spoil sport."

"I'm not Flint, I'm stating the truth. You dragged me away from Sinnoh to Kanto." 'Volkner' sighs.

"Ohh, come on." 'Flint' wined.

The gang saw two teens around sixteen, one with an afro red hair and spiky blonde hair.