S1>35: The Farfetch'd Thief

----   [Break Scene] ----

The heroes has been on the road for quiet a while now, so they decide to take a little break in a beautiful meadow.

"You know, there's a rumour that a Pokémon called Farfetch'd lives here." Brock said.

"A Farfetch'd?" Yuna said, interested and searched up the Pokémon and the image showed a brown duck with a black marking in its forehead and holding a long stem green onion.

[Farfetch'd the Wild Duck Pokémon. By using the green onion that it hold like a sword, Farfetch'd can cut through a variety of objects.

Note: Farfetch'd makes a delicious meal, especially when cooked with leek. Because of this, Farfetch'd is nearly extinct.]

"E-eat a Pokémon." Mairin turned green.

"No thank you." Takato stuck his toughed out in disgust.

Yuna grimaced, "Yeah. But in the old years." She said, placing her Pokédex away.

Brock looked at the map, "There is suppose to be a Spring near here and we need water."

Yuna stood up, "I'll go with you. I'm almost out of water." She turned towards Alain, "Alain?"

"I'll stay here." Mairin said.

"Me too." Takato said.

Alain handed Yuna his bottle, knowing here can't leave Mairin and Takato, especially Mairin alone.

Takato and Mairin handed their bottle to Brock.

"Chu!" Light and Korin walked towards their trainer.

Takato sat down on the rock and stretch out his arms and legs.

Just then they heard a rustle in the bushes.

RUSTLE! RUSTLE!

Alain turned his head towards the bushes.

"Huh?" Mairin and Takato blinked.

"Farfetch'd!" The wild duck Pokémon appeared out from the bushes.

"A Farfetch'd!" Mairin and Takato exclaimed.

Alain has a bad feeling involving this Farfetch'd.