S1>34: Kanto Pokémon Fossils; Attack of the Phehistoric Pokémon!

---- [Break Scene] ----

Today the gang founded themselves in beautiful Grampa Canyon, our heroes will soon discover that this natural wonder holds an ancient secret.

They approach, however, they find wave upon wave of people also heading for Grampa Canyon, carrying backpacks, pickaxes, ect.. and they are all dressed like explorers or diggers.

 and they are all dressed like explorers or diggers

"What are they all doing?" Takato asked.

"I know what they're doing, Professor Oak told me at the Pokémon Centre that Fossils were found here recently." Yuna answered.

"Sounds fun. Can we hunt for fossils too?" Mairin asked.

"I don't see why not. What about you guys?"

"Sounds great and who knows we might actually found discover something." Brock said.

Yuna smiled and then...

"Why hello Yuya." A familiar arrogant voice greeted.

The Pokémon face fault, Takato twitched irritated at that voice, while Brock groaned and Yuna and Alain well they just stayed the same.

They turned around, not having a choice and saw was un another than Gary Oak.

"Pikachu Chu Pikapi

"Pikachu Chu Pikapi. (Well of course he has to be here.)" Light stated, annoyed.

Korin blinked confused, "Chu? Pikapi Pikachu? (Who? Mommy who's that?)" She asked innocently.

Zack looked at the smaller Pikachu, "(He is what we call an arrogant brat.)" He barked.

"Chespin Ches Chespin Pin. (Better yet just don't listen to him.)" Chespie said, "Ches Chespin. (Just ignore that person.)"

Pokémon Journey Through the KANTO REGION!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara