S1>03: Arrive at Viridian City and Team Rocket's Appearance!

Last time, Yuna and Takato has arrived in Route 1, while they rested and Takato caught a new friend; a Poliwag. They continued on the road till they ran into some trouble with a flock of Spearow who was after them, one Fearow evolved into Fearow. But with the help of Lightning and Nuria, they where able to overcome the Spearow and Fearow.

Now they continued on the road.

---- [Break Scene] ----

Upon arriving in Viridian City, a blue haired woman wearing a police uniform was sitting in the Police Officer.

This woman is Officer Jenny, one of the hundreds of Jenny's are spread throughout the Region's.

Viridian City Officer Jenny voice on an intercom.

"Attention all citizens in Viridian City! Attention all citizens in Viridian City! The criminal organisation Team Rocket has been spotted, people are advised to kept their Pokémon in their Pokéballs and report any suspicious characters! I repeat, ...

"Attention all citizens in Viridian City! Attention all citizens in Viridian City! The criminal organisation Team Rocket has been spotted, people are advised to kept their Pokémon in their Pokéballs and report any suspicious characters! I repeat, please keep your Pokémon inside their Pokéballs and report any suspicious characters!"

"Team Rocket, huh?" Takato question.

"Pika? (Who?)" Lightning titled her head.

"A criminal organisation. If Team Rocket is nearby we better found the Pokémon Centre and fast." Yuna said and took her little brother hand.

"Raf!" Zack barked.

"Wait! Halt it!" Officer Jenny appeared in front of the siblings.

"Is there something wrong Officer Jenny?" Yuna asked.

"Yes, may I see your ID to prove that those Pokémon belong to you."

"Sure." Yuna pulled out her Pokédex and handed it over to Officer Jenny.

Takato took out an ID that Professor Oak made for him, just in case these sort of things happened, he installed it on his Pokégear.

Officer Jenny notice that Yuna Pokédex was different to the previous one she came across, "Thank you." She took a look at Takato Pokégear before Yuna's.