S1>06: Mt. Moon and Cleffa's Evolution Line

With the Boulder Badge in Yuna's possession, we now found our heroes as they make their way to Mt. Moon, which will lead them to Cerulean City and site for Yuna's next gym badge.

----   [Break Scene] ----

Takato began yawning and stretching his arms above his head, "So where are exactly?" He questioned.

"Hmmm, according to the PokéNav where headed to Mt. Moon, where we'll pass to get to the next city." Yuna said.

"Mt. Moon? That sounds romantic." Mairin said dreamily.

"Uh, no it doesn't Mai." Takato deadpanned.

"Yes it does." Mairin retorted, "Don't you think so Yuna?"

Yuna sweat dropped, romantic stuff isn't really her thing, "Sorry Mairin but I'm not really a romantic understanding person." She said, "So your asking the wrong person."

"I heard of that place." Brock said, "People say that a long time ago a meteor crashed into that mountain."

"Really?" Mairin asked, "Is that true?"

"I'm not sure," Brock answered, "but the meteor is called the Moonstone."

"What's a Moonstone?"

"It's an evolutionary stone." Alain spoke up.

"You two know about it?" Brock questioned.

Alain nodded.

"Yeah, it let's Clefairy evolve into Clefable, Jigglypuff evolved into Wigglytuff, Nidorina into Nidoqueen, Nidorino into Nidoking, Skitty into Delcatty and Munna into Musharna." Yuna answered and explained.

"It's impressive how much you know about Pokémon." Brock complimented.

"Thanks, but I only know it thanks to hanging out at Professor Oak." Yuna said.

"You, Alain?"

"My grandpa, Professor Sycamore in the Kalos region." Alain replied.

Brock nodded.

"AHHHHH!"

Just then a scream was heard in the distance.

"What was that?" Takato gasped.

"It sounds like someone is in trouble." Brock said, "We better get it out."

They all ran to the source of the screaming, a man was being attacked by, a bunch of blue bat-like Pokémon.

"What in the- Zubat? In broad daylight?" Yuna questioned and scanned the Pokémon.

[Zubat, the Bat Pokémon. It checks its surroundings and location using reflections of ultrasonic waves from its mouth. Zubat live in caves and hate to fly outside in daylight.]