Chapter 11

"You wanna go somewhere? Grab a meal? Nutzo's?"

"What?" I snap out of my thoughts and looked back at the bar where we left Harry with his date. "Nope. Not really in the mood right now," I said to Niall.

I wasn't really in the mood to go out of the house, in general, but I had to pull myself up the couch for Harry's date even if I didn't want to come—they forced me to do so, where Niall guilted me into how Harry was so 'gracious' at my date and that I should do the same.

I don't even know how stuttering "I'm his wife" out before asking to go to the bathroom, only waiting for Niall at the door of the bar be 'gracious'. It does feel weird when you're on the other end of the stick. I don't even know how Harry did it with Zayn.

I guess he could manage all that stuff with her. They seemed to click with each other anyways when I took one last glance at them before exiting the posh bar with Niall. I just hope they don't hit it off too fast because... Not that it matters to me but, who'll cook me a nice breakfast?

"I'm actually afraid to ask what you're thinking about, but I'm trying to be a good friend," Niall said out loud. He flipped off the car on his left side, making me giggle.

"Nothing... Just stupid thoughts."

"Wouldn't be the first time," he cackled, honking the car horn loudly, "Oi! Move!" He shouts at the car, "I wish people would stop being stupid at rush hour!"

I bit my lip in order to stop myself from laughing, "Niall, I think you have to wind the window down so they can hear you."

He chortled, "Nah, wouldn't want to cause more traffic... What was that stupid thought again? Might as well tell me. I have a good feeling we'll be driving for about two hours. All your fault for picking a house out of the city."

I chose to ignore his request, "Why did I picked it then?"

"'Because there's less pollution here. And the neighborhood's nice'," He mocked in a whiny, high-pitched voice.

"That is not how I sound like," I pointed out and listened to my voice carefully. Yep, I don't sound anything like that.

He shrugged, "Close enough. It's not really the most convenient place when you both work at the city. Harry didn't really liked the idea of driving an hour to work but you sorta put your foot down already and he's the type of guy who's all tough and tats but cowers at the sound of you being mad," He shook his head and chuckled lightly, "I honestly don't know how he managed to—I mean, how you managed to convince him with that house."

He took a side-glance at my direction and seemed to be waiting for something, but a car behind honks to which he replied to by pressing the horn repeatedly. This guy shouldn't be allowed to have license.

"Really?" I asked, "Thinking about it now, it does seem like it's an incredible waste of time and gas when you're driving for that amount of time... How did we paid for it? Didn't we got married at... 23?"

"Haven't we mentioned the fact that Harry's dad is a filthy rich businessman and that your house is a wedding gift from him?"

I felt my mouth drop. A house as a wedding gift for fucks sake!

It seems like Niall's still not done with dropping bombs, "Ah! Don't forget your car which was his wedding gift for you."

Christ! The only people I know who does that are the rich and famous.

"Oh! Have you seen the Cartier watch yet?" I shook my head, "Find it. That was his gift for you for your first anniversarry. And your engagement ring?"