CHAPTER 3

I'm going camping! Quite excited you know, haven't been to a camp for a very long time

  I'm going camping! Quite excited you know, haven't been to a camp for a very long time. Olivia asked me yesterday not to pack my things yet that she'll come over to help me pack. You might wonder why. You know, like those guys with whom their friends are the fashion killers and they are the opposite. I've got fashion sense but Olivia just loves picking out my clothes, it's a habit she has adapted.

"Hey pig! Mum is calling you downstairs" Diego shouts as he opens the door of my room with a smirk on his face. I wonder why he called me a pig, suspecting I stand up from my bed and go to look at myself in the mirror.

Oh. My. Goodness! My eyes nearly budge out of their sockets as I gasp in shock. Not only is my hair a mess but boldly written on my face is I AM A PIG.

"DIEGO!" I scream, unable to stop myself and turn I the direction of the door with a very pissed off face.

At this, he runs out of my room, and of course I run after him. Somebody has got to teach that boy a lesson if my mom can't then I will.

"Mom! A pig is chasing me." Diego shouts, running towards the kitchen.

"A pig?! In my home? How exactly is that possible?" Mom asks, acting completely clueless. Mom funnily picks up a pot of pan and faces Diego, "Where is it?" At this point, I have reached the kitchen door and that was right behind Freda so Diego shouts, "Behind you mum!" This causes my mom to use the pot of pan to hit my head.

"Ouch! For goodness' sake, mum!" I shout and mom laughs at me. My head terribly aches.

"I'm terribly sorry dear. I thought it was a pig." She says feigning innocence.

"Yeah right." I scoff rubbing my head with my hand.

"Oh, don't be such a hater, sweetie. I'm sure it didn't hurt that much."

"But she's one, it's written all over her face she's a pig." Diego says laughing. Oh, can someone tell me what is this funny because mom joins him in the laughter.

"Did I hear there's a pig in here?"

Oh, just great. I turned around to see Olivia standing and immediately she sees my face she joins the other's laughing. What did I expect from her? Nothing other than what she did.

I turn around to face Diego, "Just because you got all of them laughing today doesn't mean I won't get you when I can."

"Oh! I'm so scared!" Diego says sarcastically.

What! How can I have a younger brother who talks to me like shit! These are moments when I honestly don't like Diego. Ah! I pull Olivia away from the kitchen, up into my room.

"Start packing, would you?"

Olivia who's still laughing just nods her head. I go into the shower while she packed. I don't spend long in the showers, I'm not dirty, but I'm also not Zelah Green (The queen of clean).