CHAPTER 12

HEY THERE!!!!!!Miss me?!!! Here's another chapter into this beautiful book

HEY THERE!!!!!!Miss me?!!! Here's another chapter into this beautiful book. I'm dedicating this chapter to where_the_oranges_. thank you for being here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is me two days later and my head's spinning with too much thinking and putting up plans together. You can ask what exactly this plan of mine is and I still won't be able to lay it down for you. All I know is I'm putting in all my best effort to make sure Ethan is who everyone wants to vote for to win the basketball captain and Olivia for the cheerleading captain.

The thing is the first one is really easy but the second. Now that's what has been taking up my mind and is making my head spin. So far everyone knows I'm rooting for Olivia.

There is a little bit of rumor going around as to the tight situation Olivia put me in by standing up and how I have to pick between Dawn and Olivia. Well looking at it from the outside it might seem like that but oh well I'm the one who made her stand up and I've made a point so the rumors stop that it's all about who's the best and no matter who I chose it doesn't affect my relationship with the other person.

And apart from the day Olivia told me the big secret, I haven't let myself break down and cry again.

I walk up to my locker and just as I open the locker and it is slammed shut startling me.

"What do you think you're doing?" Dawn asks with a very pissed off face.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask giving her a confused look.

"You, Ethan, Olivia and the Nominating trash. You think Alistair and I won't know that you're behind all this."

"You're meant to know." I say raising my hands in the air, "In fact everybody is meant to know."

Dawn looks at me confused like I have lost my marbles. Maybe I have, maybe I'm crazily drunk on getting my revenge that I can't see clearly but it's not going to stop me. Nothing is.

"Looks like you don't understand what's going on. It's....." Dawn begins to say

"Your life?" I complete for her, "Or what? Look, all I'm doing has a plan. Know this and inform Alistair, Don't stress yourself too much. Just do a simple rally. The position will choose its owner."

"Oh really? So we don't put too much effort while you are busy putting a lot effort for those two and then they'll win. What'll happen to us then? I can't even believe this, you're helping those two win the very competition that can determine their life as they go into college and they're the ones who have done nothing but betray you!"

"Lower your voice Dawn!" I say looking around and hoping no one heard her to which she scoffs.

"You have got to trust me that's all I'm asking for here. Your trust."