CHAPTER 20

Tomorrow is the final day of the two long awaited weeks and pretty much everyone in my school's excited even I am excited

Tomorrow is the final day of the two long awaited weeks and pretty much everyone in my school's excited even I am excited. Yes it might be for a whole different reason but the stuff that matters is I'm excited none the less.

I just have one more thing to take care of before my emotions move from excited to ecstatic. Once class ends for the day, I shoot out of my seat with the speed of lightening. Zachary asked me to help pick Diego up, normally I would have said no because I do not pick Diego up for school. But I feel he can be a good distraction for where I have to go to.

"Taylor?" Diego's voice rings out with disbelief in them as he walks out of the school to see me resting on the car.

"Is that really you?" he asks again walking towards me, a smirk forming on his lips. Here we go again.

"Is that a way to greet someone who has taken their time to come and pick you up?" I ask with a raised brow, folding my hands on my chest.

"Well it's you. So there's no better expression to give. I'd have opened my mouth down and let my jar hit the floor but I don't want flies entering my mouth. You're not worth that." He responds with a big smile.

"Blah, blah." I say rolling my eyes, "Just get into the car, would you? I've got things to do and places to be."

"And you're taking me with you?" he asks as he gets into the car, "Hold on for a second, is this a kidnap and kill situation? Because if it is, I just want to let you know that you are not smart enough to outrun the police so they would catch and throw you into prison and then you'll leave mom and dad with no child left."

"Ha ha. Very funny. It's not that I can't outrun the police if I kill you, young man. it's just that you're not worth me running all my life from the police. If I have to run from the police, it has to be for something or someone worth it and you don't fit into that category." I glare at him sticking out my tongue a little at him before turning to the driver, "Take us to Stuyvesant High School."

"Pfft. She's more of a child than I am and she thinks she's all that smart." he murmurs turning away from me then he turns back to me quite suddenly, "We're going to Dawn's school? Cool." He says grinning from ear to ear.

I can't help but chuckle at the sight of his excitement. Well it's a good thing we just talking about killing me, I'm sure he will keep Dawn busy and distracted by asking her ways to kill me and get away with it. I should be scared but who cares anyway.

Once we get to the school, I take hold of Diego's hand as we step out of the car because well it is the end of school and a lot of teenagers are filing out of school. Since he's younger and shorter, it's going to be difficult for them to see him and I don't need anybody getting him injured at the moment.

"You know you don't have to hold my hand. I can handle myself with the crowd walking around." Diego says holding up the hand I'm holding and sending me a glare.