CHAPTER 5

Author's note:

         Author's note:

Hey once again. I'm writing this note mostly because of my first comment on this book. I love you @CrayolaStorm.

You're the first person to comment on my book and I'm so happy. Thanks and Love you.

*_*_*_*

Olivia and I fought for a day and a half. It hasn't happened before and I was quite shocked she made it through those days. Lately, or over the past two years and so Olivia never let us fight for too long, so it quite surprised me.

But well thanks to Ethan, it ended. I don't know the magic he did, but he sorted it out.

Olivia and I stay in today and skip all activities that the school has. So we lay down on her bed in the tent, listening to music and singing along.

As Olivia and I are singing along, at a point I have to stop in the middle to listen to Olivia. Oh, I didn't tell you, the girl has a horrible voice. Geez, it sounds more terrible now.

I cough in order to ask her a question. "Olivia?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I was just thinking when you go to college and all that. You'll find new friends, you know if you sing with them around and they tell you, you have a horrible voice and you should get surgery done. Are you going to do it?" I say, trying to be careful of my choice of words.

"Surgery! Are you kidding me? Asking questions like you don't know me. Tell me, do I like all that blood shit?"

"Na." I answer, still holding in my laughter.

"So obviously I won't do it. Or wait a minute, aren't you just trying to tell me how horrible my voice is?"

"Of course not." I say, but then I end up bursting into laughter.

"Oh, you evil thing." She says as she hits me, "I hate you!"

"Aww, we both know that's not true." I say with a smirk to which she snorts at and turns away from me, "Oh come on its just a joke and I mean it's not like you don't already know that."

"Just shut up okay and don't let me strangle you." she says sending a glare my way rolling her eyes.

Just as we're halfway into the day my phone battery dies because there isn't power supply here and since we didn't go out of our tent so we wouldn't be caught skipping activities, I didn't get to charge it.

Well, Ethan and I are going on a small picnic date in the evening, but he is meant to text me where we were going to meet and seeing as my phone has died. I'm going to have to borrow Olivia's phone since it wasn't dead yet.

"Hey, Olivia. Could you borrow me your phone?"

"For what?" Olivia asks with a little sharp edge in the tone she used.