CHAPTER 7

A/N: Sup people

                  A/N: Sup people. I managed to escape to find a way to update for you guys before it could reach two full months. i hope you are happy about that. I also hope you are enjoying this book. I really want to know what you guys think, okay? Read on and enjoy.

*_*_*_*

 We're back in school. I just realized that the camping was just to get rid of us final year students for a week and a few days.

I'm heading for an inspirational talk with Joanna by my side. Olivia asked me to keep a seat for her whilst she went to the restroom.

The talk is all about our future ambition and all that. Well, not everyone is entirely here because of other classes that clashed with the program. It's only Ethan I know that isn't attending, like among the people I really know because the principal asked to see him.

"How's your last year going?" Joanna asks me with a smile on her face as we walk towards the hall.

Although Olivia hates her half-sister, I think she's cool and I think she thinks the same about me, which is why when Olivia isn't with me, she makes small talk with me.

"Well, seeing as it all just started when we were all driven out of here to the camp, there has been little fun. You?" I ask.

"Well, apart from the fact that I'm preparing my campaign for student body president, nothing exciting." She says and shrugs.

I abruptly turn to face her once her words register with me, "You're running for student body president?" I ask, not able to hide my sharp, shocked tone.

"Yes?" she says looking at me wearyingly, "Don't you think I can run for student body president?"

"No!" I quickly defend myself, giving her a smile, "I think you'd be a perfect candidate, Jo. I was just shocked that's all."

She gives me a small smile in return, not sure if I was really saying the truth or not, so while I search for something to say that'll make her know I meant what I said, she quickly changes the subject.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Joanna asks as we resume walking.

"My girlfriend? Do you mean best friend?" I ask her.

Joanna scoffs and gives me the 'don't pretend' look and I'm left wondering what exactly it is she's talking about.

"I know what you girls have been up to. I might have found out last year, a year after you guys started it." She says like she's trying to remember something, "You guys are great at it, you know. The poor boy doesn't know about it."

"Excuse me?" I ask, confused.

This girl is definitely going crazy. What is she talking about?