CHAPTER 19

Things have changed into clearer perspective and view for me since the moment I realized that I just might die soon

Things have changed into clearer perspective and view for me since the moment I realized that I just might die soon. And since this is so, I've firmly decided to ruin the people who pulled the trigger that is leading to my death. I'll like to give them something far better than death that they'll wish they never knew me lets not even begin to talk about fooling me.

I walk towards the back of the school bleachers where the delinquents usually hang out to smoke. I've had my eyes set on a guy who was once on the basketball team but due to bankruptcy of his family business and a load of other problems, he dropped out of the team and became one of the school's delinquent.

I picked a time where he was the only one there because as a girl on a mission, the last thing I need at the moment is some set of delinquents teasing and doing all sorts of things.

"Otho." I call out to him making him snap his head in my direction in surprise at the fact that he is not the only person present here. When my face hardly registers in his face, he gives me a once over trying to decipher who I am and what I want.

"What's a rich kid like you doing here? You're not wanted, so fuck off!" He growls before turning away from me.

I chuckle out at the ridiculous nickname he called me and bend my head a bit to the side in a mock gaze, "You sure about that? I think I'm very much wanted where I'm standing especially since I can give you want you really need right now to get your younger brother out of prison." I say giving him a smirk and cutting to the chase.

He stands up immediately kicking his stool off and stalks to me grabbing me by the neck and pushing me to hit the back of my head on the back of the bleachers. I close my eyes as I absorb the sharp pain that shoots through me, I have to keep reminding myself what I need to do and why this pain is something that I do have to go through.

"What the hell do you know?" he growls tightening his hands around my neck choking me.

A cough escapes my lips as I open my eyes to give him a light taunting look like the hand holding my neck isn't hurting me at all.

"I don't think this is the best way to treat someone who wants to make a deal with you now. Is it?" I taunt managing to pull a smile.

The anger radiating off from him is super evident as he continues to choke me and glare at me, "Tell me what the fuck you want?! You want to bribe me? Who the fuck are you anyway? Speak!" he growls once more.

I bring my hand to his that's round my neck and try to get him to release me, "How about letting me go first Otho then I can tell you what I know. You think David would be happy to know that you choked the person who could get him out of jail to death?" I glare at him as the pain becomes unbearable.

He glares at me for a minute more before releasing me and pushing me to the side .here; I stumble but I'm able to pull myself together before I fall and make a mess out of myself.