CHAPTER 15

Hello to my favorite people on earth

here's a little something's for the new year.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

     Everything seems wrong these days. It's like everything I do just turn out wrong. Like my whole entire existence is wrong and this feeling only began to take place in mind the day after I told Taylor the truth and she began to act like I had never wronged her or I wasn't seeing her boyfriend behind her back.

The whole thing feels wrong. I've never known Taylor to be a violent person and that's why I took the courage to tell her. When she asked me that day why now? I didn't know why then too. The way she was getting snappy and the way her look to Ethan and I changed, I figured she was coming around to knowing the truth.

She was getting more attentive to her surroundings which she wasn't before and that's why it was easier for Ethan and I to keep our secret safe for so long but for some unknown reason, she was suddenly becoming attentive and I don't know why, I figured telling her myself would make everything better.

And probably give me less headache but instead her attitude towards my revelation is even bringing me more headache. Yes I'm grateful to her for even bringing up the fact that I could participate in that event but if she was doing this without knowing the truth, I'd be less worried but this whole attitude was getting me worried and so I've decided to tell Ethan about this. I think he deserves to know.

I haven't told him before because I know that Taylor wouldn't have the mind to confront him and I don't want to lose him. Not yet. Very selfish of me, I know but it is the only happiness I am getting right now. Guilty pleasure you can call it if you will. Yeah it was meant to be a mistake but can one call something so beautiful and good mistake? No. I love him and I hate myself that I'm doing this to Taylor after being there for me all this time but I can't stop myself, it's my only pleasure that I can indulge myself into. So wrong but feels so right.

I call Ethan immediately with my unease.

"Oli." He says immediately he picks up and somehow the name almost makes me smile and forget about the stuff going on with Taylor. A name I once hated but came to love after that one night.

"Ethan." I say and I realize that I sound almost breathless making me clear my throat immediately. He somehow had that effect on me.

"Don't have time for this Olivia. Right now, I'm kind of busy." He says and from the way he uses my full name I know he's extremely busy but this is important now.

"I need to tell you something and it's very important. I need you to meet me at our regular spot." I tell him biting my lips waiting for his response.

"Can't you just tell me on the phone right now? If this is about wanting to see me, you'll see me in school. I told you I don't have time for this." He says his tone almost shifting to a harsh tone which makes me frown.