CHAPTER 8

             A/N: So like I promised you'll have your frequent updates. And here I am fulfilling my word. So here's another chapter for you. Hope you enjoy it.

*_*_*_*

   I listened to Aunt Lily and apologized to Ethan and Olivia for shouting at them the way I did, and the last week has been going pretty normal and I began doubting Joanna and the messages.

Olivia and I head out to the nearest ice-cream shop to have a nice ice-cream that'll cool out the hot weather of today.

When we get to the ice-cream shop, we notice Brandon standing behind the counter, which makes us quite shocked.

"Well, look who the cat dragged in?" Olivia says laughing.

"Technically, the cat dragged YOU in since you're the one that walked in here," Brandon says with a smirk as he looks up to us.

A smile makes its way to my lips at his statement while Olivia just rolls her eyes.

"Always the smartass, huh?" I ask as I check out the flavors on the menu.

"Well, you have to be smart to keep up with the number of dumb friends I have." Brandon said with a teasing face.

I fake gasp and turn to Olivia, "Dumb friends."

Olivia turned her glare already on Brandon to me, "That applies to you too, dumbass." She says as a matter of fact to which I just shrug.

"Before you two girls make me lose my job what flavors are you having?" Brandon asked seriously, and we both told him our preferences so while he was scooping our flavors and I was busy trying to read something a little away from him and Olivia, I notice him continue the conversation with Olivia.

"So nice game last night." He says with a small smirk to Olivia.

I notice Olivia immediately turns to me at this and then when she thinks I'm not listening; she turns to glare at Brandon, who has a confused look on his face.

"Which game is that?" I ask innocently, wondering which game he and her went to that I knew nothing of.

"Oh, a game at Ethan's house last night. You left there before I got there, but Olivia and I still played a few games before retiring for the night." Brandon says innocently and both Olivia's and I's eyes shine.

"Ethan's house?" I ask. I never went to Ethan's house yesterday and from what I knew, neither did Olivia. Olivia was at home angry at her mom and Joanna again, or at least that's what she told me and I knew how she always is that's why I didn't go to her house.

"You don't remember going to your boyfriend's house yesterday. Geez, I was joking when I said my friends were dumb. Don't live up to it now."