Did He Just SMILE? (Gladion x Reader)

(( First pokémon one shot officially edited! Thank you guys!))
_______________________________

You were playing with you're newest pokémon. Type:Null. You received him from Gladion, after becoming the grand 1st champion of Alola.
You spoiled this pokémon to bits. Since you couldn't really see Gladion often, Null was sort of... special to you.

Gladion didn't give his original Type:Null of course, for his own had evolved into Silvally.
When you were given your own, you absolutely freaked. Your CRUSH. Gave YOU. A POKÉMON.

Null was some kind of there to fill Gladion's place. Well, Null wasn't Gladion, but knowing he was a gift from Gladion, just made this pokémon ten times better.
Not long ago did you realize they only evolve from affection, not gaining levels.
That means Gladion loved what used to be his Type:Null, and is now his very own Silvally.

This absolutely blew your mind, just picturing Gladion playing with his former Type:Null.
You couldn't seem to imagine his smile. He's only ever done it twice since you've met him.

Ever.

And they were small smiles.

Even though they were small, they threatened to tear out your heart and rip it to shreds. They were so damn cute.
After you fed Null a pokébean, which was a rainbow one, it had started to nuzzle your cheek. You giggled, petting the large pokemon's neck.
You loved big pokémon. But only the big pokémon that were adorable and you could wrap your arms around.

And if it had fur...

You'd pull out your pokéball with the speed of light.
Null, the oversized creature, had knocked you down and started to lick your face like a dog.
You couldn't help but continue laughing as you failed to shield your face from his slobbery tongue.

"Null, stop that, come on!!" You laugh out, trying to push the surprisingly heavy pokémon off of you.
"(Y/N)." You pause, tilting your head back since you couldn't turn. Null still had you facing belly-up on the ground.

Your eyes connect with shiny, emerald green ones. "Gladion!!" You grin up at him, your hair sprawled out across the grass from when you were pushed down, "Hi!"

"What am I even witnessing?" The blonde rolled his eyes and put a hand on his forehead. He still had a frown, as always, but you could tell he wasn't necessarily upset.

"Probably a replay of you playing with your Silvally before he evolved." You answer, snickering.
"Stop playing around with Null," He hissed, ignoring your comment, "You spoil him too much. I'm surprised he hasn't evolved by now." Gladion huffed as he shook his head.

"Come on, Gladion, you know the trainer has to have a gigantic bond with a Type:Null. I only just recently got him." You remark, sitting up after Null had gotten off of you.
"Still," He scoffed, "You act as if you've known him for your entire life." He crossed his arms, the same sharp eyes glowering down at you.

"So? What, are you jealous or something?" You stuck out your tongue at him and started to fix your hair. You could See a faint dust of pink on his cheeks. "N-no, of course not!" He snapped.

You laugh at his priceless reaction. "Gladion, I was only kidding."

It looked like the vein in his forehead would pop any moment now with how angry he got from that. Gladion rarely ever took teasing well, if at all. Said blonde stared at you like you were an unwanted bug. "Not funny."

You laugh a bit, mostly to lighten the mood. "Alright, geeze," You stand, patting yourself free of dirt. "What'd you need me for?"
He puts his hands on his hips as he adjusts his standing stance. "Hau wouldn't stop bothering me about Malasadas,"