HotHotHot-! (KiawexReader)

Heeeyyyy what's up?
Yeah, I didn't die, but I wrote a new book about a boyo who died and another boyo wanted him alive and boom le tangible ghost thing and more-

Pleasegoreadit-

Andenjoythestory-

You and Kiawe were cooking. Why? Kiawe didn't know how to cook for his life, and every time he tried, he ended up messing it all up somehow whether it be from burning the food completely or absolutely destroying it.

You were in the middle of teaching him something simple. Rice Cakes. He watched you closely as if he had a mental notepad in his head. "Got that?" You chime, smiling in his direction.

"Mh. I do!" Kiawe smiled warmly in a way that for some reason made you want to touch his hair. "Thank you."

You just nod as Kiawe starts to prepare to make a rice cake, biting the inside of his cheek when he forgot a step. Once he remembered it, he smiled and continued cooking. It was like motivating your friggin child.

He put rice in a bowl and sprinkled flour over it as you taught him to do, kneading it with his hands for a little while. You smile and nod. "Good job, now see if you can remember what's next?"

Kiawe hums, looking up at the ceiling in thought with a slight smile. "Let's see..."

His face brightened. He started breaking off pieces from the mass of rice and flour to roll them into balls, flattening them a little bit as said to do. He made them decently sized, which was good.

You laugh and walk up next to him to watch him better. "Geeze, you're getting better at this. You might be more of a cook than me by the end of the lesson."

Kiawe laughed smoothly, making your face flush red. "Nope, honestly I think I'll only learn a fraction of what you know, (Y/N)." He hummed and set the slightly flattened balls of rice an flour on a plate until there was no more rice and flour to put into any more round little shapes.

You huff. Why couldn't he let you compliment him without being nice in return? He was too kind. Kiawe just picks up a skillet and puts about a tbsp of vegetable oil in in it, turning the heat on low and waiting for a bit before setting the uncooked rice cakes in.

After a few minutes, he flipped them over and let the other side cook. He was doing so well you thought he was another person.

He turned the heat on high and then let the sides get crispy. You taught him that, and it was like watching your son go to college.

But also Kiawe in a white apron with only shorts on and no shirt was pretty nice.

Yes you just thought that.

No I did not influence it.

All of a sudden, you hear Kiawe wince, snapping your attention to him entirely. "Kiawe? Are you okay?"

He turned the heat off and gently took the skillet off of the burner, placing it down on an oven pad that lied on the counter so it didn't burn the surface. "Ah, no, I'm fine... just a small burn."

He chuckled, looking at his hand as he leaned his back against the counter. "Ironic how the fire guy gets burned."

You huff and walk over, grabbing his hand and studying the burn mark for yourself. It looked kind of bad, but you could fix it.

You sigh. "If I wasn't here to treat this you'd get an infection because you wouldn't clean it. Wash your hands, I'll be right back." Kiawe's red face only nodded at your words, and, obediently, Kiawe started to wash his hands.

You walk to the cupboards and pull out a first aid kit, opening it up and pulling out burn ointment and bandages. You hum and stood up. Kiawe was struggling to dry his hands because it hurt so much.

You even saw little tears gathering in the corners of his eyes.

Why was this cute to you?

You walk over and gently tug Kiawe along until you're both sitting down, and Kiawe is holding his hand out patiently for you to treat it.

You hum and put some burn ointment on the burn; it stretched from his wrist to his thumb.

By the looks of it, Kiawe was trying not to flinch or anything- He had his eyes nailed shut and his lips pressed together and inwards like he was a child getting a thorn pulled from his skin.

You laughed to yourself quietly and wrap a bandage around his hand. After a minute he finally opens his eyes. "... That hurt less than I thought it would." He opened and closed his hand while he observed it as if he got a new hand rather than a fixed up one.

He let out a bellow of a laugh that made your face light up. "Let's go eat.."

Don't kill me please-
I'msorryImighthavemessedthisallupoml-