Sudden Attention (Gladion x Reader)

((I know it isn't Valentine's Day anymore but eh. Valentine's day special, I guess :3 ))

((Also, I'd like to make it clear that it's been a few years. You're around, what, 16? Gladion is 17 and a half, Hau is 16 and a half, and Lillie is 16 as well.))

Today was Valentine's Day, February 14, and you were feeling a little fluttery.

So far, every guy that battled the Elite Four and continued to your chair, had brought with them a bouquet of flowers.

Some even brought boxes of chocolate, shaped like hearts. All the bouquets you received were piled next to your champion's chair.

There was a pile of about 13 bouquets, and nearly 8 boxes of chocolate.

You sigh. "I don't have enough water for all of these..." You sweatdropped, looking at the mountain of flowers.

You tense, hearing a set of footsteps. You quickly straighten your back, sitting up, since you had been leaning on the arm of the chair.

"Relax, it's only me." Kahili, one of the Elite Four, smiled at you. "You can go home now! You've done enough battling for today!"

You sigh in relief. "Thank you, Kahili. Sorry, I thought you were another guy." You laugh awkwardly.

She rose a brow. "What?" You simply pointed to the flowers and chocolate as response.

She sweatdropped. "Oh. Don't know how I didn't see that.."

You shrug, standing. "I'm sorry to be rude, but can you have somebody put these flowers in vases? They could be good decoration for the place."

She smiled again. "No problem. What about the chocolates?"

You blink. "Those? I'm taking those with me. They're mine." You start grabbing the boxes of chocolate and putting them in your bag.

Unsurprisingly, there wasn't really enough room for all of them, really. Two of them you had to stuff in another pocket.

Kahili giggled. "Ah, alright then. And again, you're allowed to leave!" She nodded at you.

You nod back, smiling. "See ya!" You wave goodbye as you exit, feeling cold once you have. That building isn't in the best place for warm weather.

Well, it was on the very top of a mountain. Of course it'd be freezing.

Shivering, you shuffle slightly as you pull out your pokéride. You call on a Charizard to get you down.

After gearing up, you were on the back of Charizard. You tapped Route 8, on Akala Island with your Pokédex Map You decided to pay Gladion a little visit.

Once arriving, you give Charizard a pat on the head and dismiss him to leave. After that, you skip your way to Gladion's Apartment.

You heard a few months ago he wasn't going to be there very long. Some dude named Looker and a girl, likely his girlfriend, were gonna take it.

But, oddly, he decided to stay there. Lillie goes there almost everyday, along with you and Hau.

You most often.

As you see Charizard fly away, you turn and knock on Gladion's door.

Nothing.

After a few more moments, you knock again.

Still nothing. "Gladion? I'm coming in." You announce, setting your hand on the doorknob.

Before you had the chance to open it, the door was opened for you, and you had been pulled inside.