Get Out. (Small Gladion Thing)

(( This idea, inspired by a WIP animation on YouTube, is absolutely in my opinion hilarious. XD ))

(( And, any music named in this is NOT mine! Anywho, enjoy! ))

You had been walking to the motel room that belonged to Gladion.

Oddly, there was slightly muffled music coming from there. You gave a look of confusion, cocking your head to the left.

"What the?..." You hesitantly reach your hand to open the door. You set your hand on the knob and turn it, pushing it open.

There was Gladion.

Dancing to freakin' 'Teenagers.'

From MCR.

He didn't seem to notice you yet, but dear god, he was dancing. Dancing.

He was pretty good at it too, surprisingly. Rotom decided to ruin everything, making a huge noise as he turned on and flipped to camera.

"Rotom, oh my god-" you start to shove him back in your bag, before noticing harsh green eyes piercing through you.

His face was bright red. "...Get out."

You proceed to shove the Rotom possessed pokédex on your bag, before awkwardly backing out of the room and closing the door.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodphmygodohmygodohmygod-" You just started walking in the opposite direction.

You stop in front of a tree and hit your head against it over and over. How is it that he could pull off dancing?!

You don't even know how to spin right! You couldn't get the image of him dancing out of your head.

Dammit.

Now you have a nosebleed.