Headphones (HauxMale!Reader)

Next is part two of Nap Time~ ;3
For now, this little innocent baby needs some love-

I'm trying to publish more Male!Readers 'cause of all the fujoshi girls and fudanshi guys lololol-
-------------------------------
Hau POV

Today was a little rough. (Y/N) managed to beat me again in a battle, and to be honest I was a little jealous.

He had great pokémon! They were more loyal to him than mine were to me, and mine were pretty loyal.

I hand my Raichu a rainbow pokébean as he lies in my lap. The only time he's not 'surfing' on his tail is when he's getting comfy, like sleeping or relaxing... not a lot of Raichus did that here.

It made me feel proud for some reason.

I stroked the pokémon's ears, and let my head lean back onto my pillow that I'd propped against the headboard of my bed.

Next to me, my phone was lying there with my headphones plugged in. The cord trailed all the way up to my earbuds, which almost seemed like they were plugged into my ears, too.

Through them played my favorite playlists, which would probably get me laughed at if anybody found out they even existed.

I shift a bit to get comfortable, careful not to kick my bag over, and let my eyes close.

The song I had been listening to ends and thus begins a rather pretty song I liked- but it was also a bit sad.

Sometimes it made even me tear up a smidge.

The lyrics were heartfelt, and that's fairly easy to tell just by listening to it.

I soon get a bit too out of it to be able to pet Raichu anymore, and I lose myself in my music.
-----------------------------------
Your POV

Hau wasn't really anywhere today. I only saw him when we battled earlier, and after the battle he seemed to just vanish. Was he okay?

Hau never really got sad.

But something was off, and I know I need to find out what it is.

Maybe he was at his house? Yes. I'll check there first. Maybe he was sick? I could get some medicine, maybe. After I confirmed he was sick, anyway.

Dropping everything I'd been doing, and ultimately leaving my champion room while a guy battling the elite four was losing, I walked out the door where a line was waiting. They looked confused at the champion just randomly leaving.

Oh well.

Hau was more important than a reputation.

People gawked at me with bug eyes, or they'd grin at me because I was the champion.

Walking past them, I avoided suspicious figures and people who wanted my autograph.

I opened my pokéride app and tapped on a Charizard. In only a few seconds, a Charizard cut through the clouds and abruptly landed in front of me.

I hopped up without my gear. It'd take too long to change anyway. I patted the Charizard's head, and up it went, cutting through the blueness of the sky again so fast I couldn't open my eyes.

Hau's place.

I tapped the area near it on the map as the area I'd wanted to travel to.

Securing myself in Charizard's 'saddle' to the point I would be less likely to die, the Charizard landed with a harsh thud that seemed to shake the ground itself.