Don't Touch! (HauxMale!reader)

(Well hello again!~)

(Most of you that are reading this are girls, I know XD)

(ENJOY THE BOY LOVE ANYWAY~)

(AND FOR ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE:)

(LOVE IS LOVE, NO MATTER WHAT GENDER YOU ARE.)

(I WILL DELETE ANY HARMFUL OR RUDE COMMENTS.)

(And also, please remember they aren't kids anymore, they're like almost adults--)

(Lol, also here's something random.)

)

----------------------------------(Y/N) and Hau were messing around on the beach, pushing each other into the sand or in the water

(Y/N) and Hau were messing around on the beach, pushing each other into the sand or in the water.

Hau, who was surprisingly 6 inches taller than him, was able to pick (Y/N) up this time. He had the biggest grin.

"Hau, put me down!" (Y/N) kicked his legs a bit. Hau was holding him bridle style... er... groom style?

Either way, he'd picked (Y/N) up. "Nah, this is a lot more fun." Hau laughed a bit.

From where (Y/N) was, he could see Hau's chest and up. From where Hau was, he could see from (Y/N)'s feet to his head-

Full view, here-

Including his V-line that was cut short by his swim trunks.

"Well then, where do you think you're looking?" (Y/N) rose a brow, turning a light red.

Hau paused, looking at (Y/N)'s face again. "Nothing, just thinking about how good you look in a swimsuit." He snickered, which only earned him a flick on the forehead.

"Ha ha, very funny, now put me down!" (Y/N) squirmed. Hau merely held tighter. He didn't want to drop him.

"I'd rather carry you around and brag that I'm the one who managed to win you." Hau teased, which only made the other male a darker red.

"I'm not a carnival prize, you know." (Y/N) scoffed, looking away. "No, I know you aren't." Hau shrugged.

"You're a prize alright, but not a cheap carnival one." Hau grinned confidently. He always got a kick out of making (Y/N)'s face go red.

If Hau would've put (Y/N) down, he actually would've gotten kicked.

"Stop flirting and put me down!"

"Nope."

"Hau."

"..."

"Hau."

"...."

"Hau."

"....."

"Hau, oh my god, where are we even GOING??"

Hau simply replied with another adorable grin. "Somewhere."

"Where is that 'somewhere'?" (Y/N) narrowed his eyes in a skeptical look.

"Somewhere." Hau replied again. "Hau, screwing with my mind isn't going to tell me where we're going." (Y/N) rolled his eyes.

"Well, you know it's somewhere." Hau chirped, continuing to walk.

(Y/N) just shut his eyes. "It's the Malasada shop, isn't it?" Hau looked amazed. "How'd you know??"

"Uhm. Have you ever met yourself?"

"You have a point."

"Exactly." (Y/N) grinned confidently, making Hau laugh a bit. "You know me too well."

"Pretty sure anyone that knows you're alive is sure you're addicted to Malasadas." (Y/N) rolled his eyes.

"Whateverrrrrr." Hau faked a pout, earning (Y/N)'s undivided attention. "Oh come on, you know this."

"I knoooowww." He whined. This only made (Y/N) have a pang of slight guilt. "Why're you  upset?"

"Upset?" Hau tilted his head. Before he could answer, some guy walked up to you both with a sour look.

Hau's light face suddenly grew a tad darker. Barely noticeable, but there. He set you down carefully and looked at the guy with a raised brow and one of his not-so-friendly smiles.

"Is there a problem here?" Hau was making sure to keep you somewhat behind him and protected.

"No, not really. Just came to say that the little brat right there-" He pointed to (Y/N). "-Needs to get the hell out of here."

(Y/N) looked down somewhat guilty like. Hau didn't like this one bit. His smile dropped completely. "And what did he do to you that makes you hate him so much?"

"The brat stole a healing elixir from me a while back." He hissed glaring at (Y/N) like he was just vermin and not a human.

(Y/N) furrowed his brows angrily. "It's not my fault you refused to help an injured pokémon. The poor thing couldn't walk and you just kept refusing to help it."

"Then you could've used your own damn healing elixir, couldn't you have?!" He barked at the shorter male, clearly angry.

"I couldn't, I didn't have anything. Or money." You muttered lowly.

Hau finally piped up again. "That's enough, thank you." He didn't break eye contact with the guy. They were around the same height, too, which made it all the more easier.

"Get out of our way." Hau directed the man, him only growling in response. "I think not. Pretty sure the brat owes me. And if I have to, I'll take it by force."

This alerted Hau a lot more than it needed to. His eyes were sharp and glared at the other male as he watched his movements.

As soon as the guy stepped forward once, Hau threw a punch and hit him across the face. "Don't you dare ever threaten (Y/N) or me again. Get out of here."

The fact that Hau actually got angry enough to punch someone was surprising enough. The fact that the guy walked away holding the side of his face was just making it more surprising.

Hau just acted on the possible terms (Y/N) could've gotten hurt.

Hau picked (Y/N) up again, smiling a little. "Now how about those Malasadas?" (Y/N) wrapped his arms around the taller male's neck and smiled, looking a bit happier.

"Alright. But I'm paying. For me and for the tough guy over here."
"Me?"

"No, the guy behind you. Of course you, ya dummy."

"Pfft, Alright~"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Standing up for me."

"Mh, not sure if I really feel thanked here--"

"..."

"Never mind, I feel plenty thanked."

(They kissed :D)