Hot-Head!(KiawexMale!Reader)

(I thought a male reader was only fair bc I did female last time? Um-)

(Please excuse my sudden death-)
(I have returned from exile :'))
(Now let's get this cult started : ) )

Your POV

Kiawe, in your point of view at least, was a pretty intense guy. Sure, he was kind, pretty loveable, and over all a decent person... but he could get fired up and excited over the littlest things, like some kind of tiny, yappy lap dog on caffeine.

Not that it wasn't cute, of course. It was. It was fucking adorable. Which is why you have the biggest crush on him that you've ever let yourself get crushed by. Every time he so much as looked at you with those bright puppy eyes, your heart squeezed in your chest.

At the moment, you were supposed to be battling someone (because you were the champion), but you ended up ditching the scheduled fight just because Kiawe called you and asked if you were busy. He sounded pretty odd, however, which is what compelled you to get here so soon.

You knocked on his door. It didn't take long for the red head to open it and pull you inside. He was frowning, which was unusual for the peppy, bubbly Kiawe.

"Is something wrong?" You chuckle, looking down at the other male. He decided to puff out his cheeks and sigh a bit violently, hugging your arm and shoving his face in your shoulder. "... Very much so." Kiawe mumbled grumpily.

Awkwardly, you move a hand up and pat his head. "Oh... Who got you so mad, love?" "Me." "What?" "I did," Kiawe pulls away from you, his face red with stress and anger. Tears are welling up in his eyes.

Again... Why is this cute to you? Are you some kind of Sadist or something? Disgusting.

"You're really hard.. to wrap my head around.." He mumbled, all the while you internally panic about the crying man in front of you, and possibly your sadistic tendencies. Sicko.

You pet his head, pulling him to your chest as he grumbled nonsense. "How so?" You ask, smiling down at him with a bit of anxiety. "I don't know..."

"Well, what's so hard about me to wrap your head around? Am I mean?" "No..! No, not at all. You're very kind. And compassionate.. and admirable." He added, letting you swing your arms around his torso and gather him closer to yourself. "That's very kind of you. But... why are you upset about that?"

"It's not only that, I just.." He sighed, pulling away for a moment to rub his eyes and smile at you. "I think I like you is all?"

"'Like me?'"

"Mh..."

"I mean, thank you, I like you too. Is that why you're crying..?" You mutter, eyes slightly narrowed in confusion.

Kiawe turns his head away and hides his red face, as well as his partially watering eyes. He coughed a bit, his tanned stomach now visible because he's raised his shoulders so high that his shirt lifted. Nice.

"No, um... I meant.. I meant romantically..?" He muttered, pulling at the collar of his tank top a bit. Oh, more eye candy. You try not to stare at the cleavage of his wonderfully developed pecs of decent size, which is unsurprisingly harder than you thought.

"Oh, I know. You're pretty obvious when you're crushing on a guy, sweetheart. Why do you think I flirt with you so much?" You hum coolly, causing him to nearly choke on air. He stares at you in disbelief, blinking so many times with those long eyelashes of his that you thought you'd be blown away by them any moment now.

"You- Wait, you knew? Wh-when did-" "Remember that time Hau dumped water on me? My shirt was see-through and you wouldn't stop staring." "... O-oh." He mumbled quietly, hugging himself a little awkwardly and looking at the floor. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," You pat his back a bit too roughly with a huge grin, and he startles slightly. "You were adorable, all googly eyed like that. And you are now. While we're at this confession thing, you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Kiawe's knees gave in, and suddenly, he was hiding his face away in his knees. You were just too much for the poor man to handle. "... Yes, please." He mumbled quietly, just a little bit muffled.

Beaming, you pat his head happily with that annoyingly large smile of yours. "How nice! Are you feeling better now? Are you cold?"

"No, it's actually pretty warm-"

"If you are, I can help with that?"

"That doesn't-!" Kiawe groaned, looking up at you like an upset child and reaching out to hit your leg since he was still on the floor. "You... you're making fun of me, aren't you?"

"Mhm."

"I guess I'll make some rice cakes by myself then if you're gonna be so mean."

"Kiawe, no, you'll burn yourself-"