"Good" (GladionxReader)

(Next Imma attempt Kiawe x Reader, but I have no clue how that's gonna go :'3)

((Video not mine lel))

You were spending the night at Gladion's place, since the rain started falling too harshly for you to make it back home healthy and cold-free.

Gladion let you take his bed while he just decided to literally try and sleep in a chair. You of course didn't like this idea.

"Gladion, come on, that small thing will only lessen your chances of sleep. Get over here."

Gladion's face turned red. "No, I can't, that'd be the worst decision for you to make!"

You narrowed your eyes at the male, crossing your arms. "So help me, I will friggin' drag you to this bed. You need to sleep!"

Gladion shook his head immediately at your words. "I refuse, dammit, now leave me be."

You stood from the bed.

Gladion tensed.

You took one step toward him.

Gladion obediently scrambled off of the chair.

God you loved that flustered boy.

You let out a light laugh. "Finally. Now get on the bed and sleep." You got back on the bed and waited. Gladion grumbled and walked awkwardly to the bed; He sat on the very edge, opposite of your side, and curled up.

"You're gonna fall off the bed," You inquired, reaching for Gladion's arm to pull him on to the bed more- To a point where he wouldn't just straight up move an inch and go hurtling towards the ground.

Gladion instinctively flinched away, causing himself to nearly fall off the bed. But you caught his arm.

If you hadn't have caught him the time you did, he would've split his head open on the floor.

Keeping this in mind, you pulled Gladion close and put your head on his shoulder. "I told you."

Gladion grumbled a small "Whatever.." and kinda awkwardly hugged back. His face was burning.

You on the other hand, were smiling like a dork. A really, really dorky dork. You lifted your head from the flustered Gladion's shoulder and looked up at him.

"You're cute, y'know." You chirped this out, all the while watching Gladion'a face for a reaction.

And boy oh boy did he have a reaction. His face reddened to the point he looked like a tomato, and he just looked like one of those people who were absolutely adorable when mad.

Which Gladion actually was.

"I am not cute!" He hissed, retracting his arms from the hug. "Are." "Not." "Are." "N-"

You pecked the blondie on the lips, shutting him up instantly. "Are." Gladion couldn't get his mouth to open so he could argue.

You laugh and sit up from the bed, walking to Gladion's dresser. He could only watch you now.

You pulled open a drawer and picked up one of Gladion's T-Shirts. The blonde rose a brow, finally regaining his ability to talk again.

"What are you doing?"

"You tell me." You stuck your tongue out at the boy and walked behind the green curtain that blocked off the bathroom.

Gladion just narrowed his eyes at the curtain and tried to figure out what in hell you needed a T-shirt for.

Three seconds later, you walked out wearing Gladion's shirt with a pleased smile. "Fits like a glove!... an oversized glove!" You chanted, grinning and laughing.

Gladion's face couldn't get any more red. "Why are you wearing my shirt? Why did that come across as a good idea to you?!"

You snicker, narrowing your eyes at the flustered boy with a confident look. "Because your shirts are the best shirts. Because they belong to you, dummy." You hum, brushing yourself off a bit.

"Ohh, edgy shirt right here. My Chemical Romance? Didn't they break up at one point?" You teased, making Gladion huff and throw a pillow at you. "I'm well aware."

You laugh and pick the pillow up after being brutally attacked with it, going back to the bed. You let yourself fall on Gladion, but he wasn't ready for it. You land with your head on his stomach, with your feet dangling off the end of the bed.

Gladion winced, groaning in slight pain and moved his head back. "Ow, get off you a**hole, that hurt."

"Noooo, I have the girlfriend rights!"

"Then I have the boyfriend rights, and that means get the f*ck off or I'm sleeping on the chair."

"Hiss."

"Then the chair it is."

"Finefinefinefine-"

You sigh and roll off of him, worming your way up to the top of the bed so you could lay your head on the pillows. "I hate you." You fake whine. "Love you too, jerk." Gladion mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Good." You hum. Before you get ready to sleep, you kick Gladion's back. He ignored it. You kick him again.

"What?"

"Turn the lights off."

"No."

You kick him again. Once again you are ignored. You kick him again. Nothing. And again. He groaned.

"Stop it."

"Turn the lights off."

"No."

"Then no to you, too."

You kick him again.

"Dammit, fine." Gladion hissed, getting up and whining about this not being fair. You snicker, which he returns with a quick glare. The boy walks to the light switch, flips it down, and everything is enveloped in darkness.

"I can't see."

"Just walk, idiot."

You hear shuffling, but not to long after you hear something hit the wall.

"Sh*t." Gladion groaned again, holding his head. Not that you could see. You started to laugh. "Dude, are you okay?"

"Shut up, I'm fine." He pouted and felt around, finally making it to the bed again. "I hate you." He mumbled, laying down on the bed again.

"Love you too, jerk." "Good." The little repeat of words made you smile.

Gladion closed his eyes again. You didn't. You wrapped your arms around his waist and pulled him close, his back facing you. You felt him tense.

"What are you doing?" He tried to squirm. You didn't let go. "Hugging my boyfriend." "I don't like hugs." "Now you do."

Gladion's face was bright red and burning. Though you couldn't see it, you did feel his fast heartbeat. "Why are you so nervous?"

"I'm new to this boyfriend thing, do you really think I've ever even sat on the same bed as somebody else? Plus it's pitch black. I can't see what you're doing." Gladion huffed.

You laughed, and just to make fun of him, poked his sides. He jumped. "That's exactly what I mean!" "Yep. Shouldn't trust me." "I don't."

"Good."