What do Couples Do? (Hau x Reader)

You were walking around the town after exiting the Pokémon center. You had to heal your pokémon after defeating yet another competitor to defend your championship.

You were done for the day, so you were pretty much home free. You heard loud laughing from behind you, along with footsteps. "(YYYY/NNNN)!"

You turn around, and you're suddenly tackled by Hau in a hug. "Howzit going?? Did you get beat yet?? You better not have, I'm supposed to be the second Champion of Alola!"

You grin. "No, Hau, I'm still the champion. And I'm pretty sure that it'll stay like that for a while."

He stepped back, putting his hands on his hips. "I'm sure it will! But one day I'll defeat you!"

You loved his everlasting grin. He was always so positive. You actually found it pretty adorable.

"But for now, (Y/N), let's go get some malasadas! I heard they have a new flavor!!" His eyes were practically stars.

You giggled. "Alright, I'll pay." He looked astonished. "No way, they're SUPER expensive! I couldn't let a lady pay for that!" He shook his head immediately.

You felt a small blush spread. "Hau, you're acting as if this is gonna be a date." Hau turns a light red. "Is that a bad thing?.."

....

"No." You shook your head. "It isn't. It's actually pretty funny." You giggle. Hau blinked before returning a gigantic grin. "Ah, good! I thought I took it a bit too far."

You shook your head again. "No, that's just you, Hau. Random and funny." He chuckled. "Thank you!"

You cross your arms like you knew everything. "No problem." You giggle. "Let's get going."

"But remember I'm paying." He put a hand on his chest like some kind of hero.

"Pfft, okay, but next time, I will." You nod, following Hau to the Malasada Shop.
______________________________

As you enter, the atmosphere is warm and pleasing.

Trainers eat with their pokémon, a few couples feeding each other here and there, and the cashier looked pretty happy.

Hau was eyeing the couples for some odd reason. You brushed it off, thinking he was just looking around.

There was a table right in front of a window. You decided to sit there.

The view was actually really pretty.

You could See pokémon battling, Trainers feeding their pokémon some pokébeans, even more couples, and even wild pokémon.

Hau, not long after, had sat next to you. He held two caramel malasadas, the new flavor.

They had chocolate and caramel drizzled over the top, and they smelled amazing.

"Woah, those look good!" You gesture to the malasadas. Hau grinned.

"I'm sure they are. The cashier warned me that they're really messy, though." He chuckled, handing you one.

"Really?" You take it with pleasure. "Then they must fill these things with filling to the max. We hit the dang jackpot."

"Yes we did!" He nodded, taking a bite of his. Sweet, cream and caramel filling spilled from where he bit.

"Hey, you were right!" He was muffled slightly, so he swallowed his bite. "And the filling is really good, too!"

You laugh. "Hau, you got a ton of it on your face." You pointed to his cheeks. Even the tip of his nose had a little filling on it.