Chapter 15 - Hippos Have Pink Milk

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 15

---

I shut my locker and turned to Ryder who was leaning against the locker next to me. We just finished Algebra, and we were, finally, going to the cafeteria. The hallway was, as usual, very crowded, and it was very hard to move at a fast speed. Or even a normal speed.

For some reason, everyone has been giving me stares or looking at me in a funny way the whole day. Something was up, and I planned on finding out what it was.

"Oh, hey, Ash." The familiar, annoying, high-pitched voice snarled in my ear, and I turned to face Celeste.

"What do you want?" I was really hungry, and this crowd was barely moving. I seriously did not need Celeste right now.

Ryder squeezed my shoulder lightly, sending me a message.

"Don't worry, I won't cause a scene," I whispered in his ear.

Unless I have to.

Celeste smiled at me sweetly, and it may have looked genuine, but I knew better. "I just wanted to know which boys on the soccer field were best in bed."

My jaw literally dropped to the floor. Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked to Ryder in confusion. Apparently, he was also confused and just shrugged his shoulders in return.

So, these were the rumors.

Ryder was about to reply to her, but I did instead.

"You tell me. And I'm also talking about the basketball team." I winked at her, and her eyes widened.

By now, everyone was watching, and they all whispered in awe after what I said.

"Yeah, well the rumors weren't about me. They're about you. And don't be shy about it. I think everyone already knows." She smirked and gestured to everyone watching.

"Of course, they're about me," I laughed. "Who would spread rumors about themselves? And I'm not calling you a slut or anything, but I'm just saying that your private parts are more like public parts. Oh, and since I'm so nice to you, here's a special song that I wrote just for you:

Twinkle, twinkle, little sl*t. Name one guy you haven't fu**ed.

Was he skinny, was he tall? Never mind you fu**ed them all.

Twinkle, twinkle, little bit**, close your legs, it smells like fish."

Everyone by now was laughing and filming the whole thing. Some would say that it was harsh, or a bit too much, but I wasn't going to let her step on me and everyone else like that anymore. Plus, I was practicing that little song for a while now. So, it would have been a shame not to show it to everyone.

"I will ruin you. You think this is funny? We'll see who'll be laughing later on," Celeste snarled at me before strutting away, and pushing everyone out of her way.

"Don't you think that was a little bit too much?" Ryder asked as we started walking back to the cafeteria after the crowd dispersed.