Chapter 34 - Beating The Living Sh** Out of Instruments

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 34

---

   "McSexy to McDevil, I got visual on the target," Damon's voice rang through the walkie-talkie.

   "Yeah, so did I, we're standing next to each other, you McMoron," I said and gave him a hit across the back of his head.

   I never thought going through with an evil plan required that much work and energy. I mean, first we had to make sure Warren left the hotel, and then we needed the key to his room. After that, we had to have guards outside to make sure he doesn't come back and look for the instruments. And-

   "We have code names for a reason!" he interrupted my thoughts.

   "Yeah, but yours is just ridiculous." I scoffed.

   "And your-"

   "Enough! I think he heard us," Drake interrupted from the other side of the line.

   "Way to go, McMoron." I shook my head.

   "Code-"

   "Shut up!" Reece snapped through the walkie talkie.

   We decided that using code names was cool and it was probably the best thing for coverage . . . until now. Since I forced everyone on this scheme, they chose their own nicknames except for a few that I made up. I'm considering making McMoron Damon's official codename from now on.

   The teams were also chosen by everyone but me. I was paired with Damon, Reece was paired with Drake and Ryder (very stupid idea, seeing that Reece and Ryder despised each other), and Emma was paired with Bex. Everyone's goal was to not be paired with me, but I guess it kind of backfired.

   I focused my attention back on Warren as he started leaving the hotel in his car. I nudged Damon and Drake to make sure they also saw it.

   Reece, Ryder, and Drake were supposed to get the key and Emma and Bex were the guards watching out for Warren by the hotel doors. Damon and I were supposed to break in and destroy the instruments.

   This was the first part of the plan. The second part was to call his band mates and pretend to be some important people from a big record label. We'll tell them that we talked to Warren and were going to book a big gig for them, but he ruined it when he 'bashed them on their official website'.

   "Positive on the target, coast's clear," Bex said.

   "Roger that," Ryder replied after a second or so. The line seemed to be cutting off every now and then. I guess Target walkie talkies weren't the best option, but we were short on equipment and time. I internally groaned when I heard arguing over Reece and Ryder's line . . . for the seventh time.

   "Hey, I wanted to say that," Reece said in disapproval.

   "Too bad you didn't, McBlondie." He snorted.

   "Why'd you guys leave me with them?" Drake groaned.

   "Stop calling me that, why'd you guys give me this nickname?" she complained.