Silver Moon Rose

Wow, three chapters in a day.  I think that might be a new record for me!  Fair warning, there is a little bit of cussing in this chapter.

Chapter Quote:
“Just because you're a warrior doesn't mean you can't be enticing.”
~Naomi Tor
________________________________

Chapter 15: Silver Moon Rose

Ansel 

The guys heard the girls before they saw them.  Some of them giggling, others groaning.  Actually only one was groaning, and Ansel didn’t need to see the girl to know who.  When the girls came downstairs, Shiloh spewed his drink out.  Thankfully it was water, although Rigg wasn’t too happy about the new bath he received.

“Come on Shiloh!” he groaned. “What was that- holy shit, Arya!”

The Lightwood alpha blushed so profusely that you could see her natural blush underneath the makeup blush.  The guys stared at her, making her obviously very uncomfortable, but the way she looked…

The dress was very, very short on her.  It was white with silver swirls on it.  Her silver stilettos were four inches high.  She had the smoky eye thing going on, a frosty pink lip gloss, and a shimmering blush.  Her jewelry consisted of silver hoops and a simple diamond necklace.  It was Arya’s hair that made the look though.  Someone had curled it into big waves immaculately.  Not one hair was out of place.  It flowed down her back and over her shoulders.

“I don’t approve,” Shiloh said.

“That makes two of us.  This dress is a shirt on me!” Arya exclaimed furiously, tugging on the bottom of the dress to pull it down and then pulling the dress up.  Ansel saw Shay holding back a smile since he’d made that comment as the girls had gone upstairs.

“I told you we needed something that would make Ren want to kill someone,” Calla remarked.  She herself was wearing a tight, dark green dress.  Her hair was up in a bun and her eyeliner winged out, making her golden eyes pop out.

“You’re making me want to kill someone.  And that person is you,” Arya growled, crossing her arms over her chest. “Where’s Connor and Adne?”

“Right here,” Connor announced.  Arya whirled around to face the portal that had suddenly appeared.  Connor, Adne, and two other Searchers came through. “I’d like to introduce you to Steve and Jack.  They’ll be helping us tonight.”

“Hi,” Arya greeted.

“I told you she wasn’t happy about this.  But hey, on the bright side Arya, you won’t have to worry about them making a move on you,” Connor said.

“Why’s that?”

“They root for the other team,” he chuckled. “Thought it’d make you feel a little less dirty than you already are.”

“How kind of you,” she mused.

“We ready everyone?” Ansel asked.  The Nightshade pack and Arya nodded.  Shiloh kissed Arya on the top of her head and said, “If you need us, call us.  Don’t hesitate.”

“I won’t.  I’ll see you later, okay?”  She gave her second a small shove towards the door.  He and the rest of the Lightwood pack left.  The people that were left went outside and got in the cars.  Arya rode with Mason and Neville.  The trip to the club took fifteen minutes, and the line was short to get in so they didn’t wait long at all.  The room itself was packed with people dancing.  The room was hot and stuffy, and the flashing lights annoyed Ansel.

“Come on, doll, let’s start dancing,” Jack said with a smile, grabbing Arya’s hand and leading her to the dance floor.  The rest of the Nightshade pack went and found a secluded booth.  They waited for ten minutes before Ansel sent the text.