Rematch

*Author's Note: ~Hi everyone, yes I know it's been so long since I've uploaded a new chapter and I'm sorry ^^". I've just been busy with things in life, had writer's block, and catching up with other things also. I hope you enjoy this chapter though, and I'll try to post new ones as often as I can.*

"So you're here for a rematch," Brock said.

"Yes I am,"

"You know you still won't beat me,"

"Before I had no idea what I was getting into, but now I'm ready." I'm determined to battle him again.

He chuckled lightly, "Fine I'll give you another chance, we'll see if you improved."

The battle stage was already set up and ready to use.

"Two pokémon, as before," Brock said not needing to repeat the rules.

"Geodude go!" he threw the pokéball.

So it's Geodude first this time, ok then, "Vulpix, you're up!" I said and she came forward ready for action.

"The Vulpix again," Brock said. "I told you fire won't work,"

"We'll see," I simply said.

"Your choice," he said, then shouted "Geodude use Tackle!"

Vulpix moved out of the way in time and tried hitting Geodude. It blocked and then struck Vulpix on the side.

"Vulpix use Quick Attack!"

She charged at Geodude it seemed to do some damage. But he still stood his ground.

"Charge right back at it, Geodude!"

Geodude rolled into a ball and was fast it hit Vulpix and knocked her down.

"Vulpix are you ok?" I exclaimed, from where I stood I couldn't tell if she was out or not but I saw her stand up.

"Vulpix can you still fight?"

"Vulpix," She said determined, her shoulders hunched.

"Ok then, Vulpix use your Confuse Ray!"

Her eyes glowed and the little orbs surrounded Geodude, and he got dizzy.

"Don't give in Geodude, counter," Brock shouted.

Geodude was trying to attack but he couldn't focus and would bumb into rocks.

"Ok now's our chance, Vulpix use Fire Spin!"

Vulpix eyes then glowed as she charged up then let out huge rolling blue flames that completely covered Geodude.

As the flames cleared up Geodude had swirls on his eyes.

"Ding ding"

"Great job, Vulpix you beat it," I cheered.

"I have to say I do see some change, Vulpix has definitely leveled up," Brock said after he returned Geodude to his Pokeball, "but it's come down to this again, Onix go!"

It still shocked me seeing the huge Pokemon when it came out of its ball.

"Remember you can switch your pokemon if you want during battle it's a legitimate battling style." Brock said.

I looked down at Vulpix, it would be better if I did, "Alright then, Vulpix, you did great but I'm gonna let someone else take over ok?"

"Vul," she said agreeing.

"Ok I'm counting on you, go Bulbasuar!"

He already seemed ready for battle.

"Let's go Onix!"