On The Move

*Author's Note: Hello again, I'm letting you all know as of now that if I'm not completely busy that starting from today I'm going to upload new chapters each Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to do this so wish me luck ^^.
~xXxTheOutsiderxXx

"This is to your first gym battle victory kid, hehe," Summer cheered raising her milkshake glass.

"Thanks Summer," I said raising up mines and we clinked them.

Her Growlithe was eating his own food and I petted his head. He's so cute maybe I can catch one of my own if I ever find one in the wild.

I feel a bit embarrassed though, after coming out of the gym and healing my Pokemon, Summer was happy that I beat Brock and she wanted to celebrate by getting milkshakes at the diner. I told her she didn't have to but she kept on insisting so here we are.

I looked at Vulpix sleeping literally an inch from me since we both sat on the long seats the diner has. I ruffled her bangs slightly.

As I drank my milkshake I then remembered something, "Oh Summer if I'm right the next place to go is Mt. Moon right?"

She was drinking her milkshake and and then said, "Yeah it is actually, I don't think it's far from here."

"Oh that's good when do you think we should go?" I asked, and sipped more.

"I think today would be best?"

"Today?" I asked.

"Yeah I mean you beat the city's gym so you keep going to battle others." Summer did make a good point.

"Well that does make sense,"

"After we finish our milkshakes let's get our things from the hotel and start going to Mt. Moon."

"Ok then sounds like a plan," I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already sunset when we left Pewter City, I waved bye to the city as we walked away from it. I got that feeling again anxiously thinking about what other places I'll get to see.

I took out the badge I had in my pocket and looked at it, it shined in the sunlight, my very first gym badge and first step to getting into the Pokemon League.

"You know you're gonna lose it if you keep it out," Summer said.

"Oh right heh," I nervously laughed, "Where should I put this actually?"

"Maybe you can pin it on your shirt," she suggested.

"Hmm, well let's see," of course we both stopped walking so I can put the badge. I put it on the right side below my shoulder.

"How does it look?"

Summer examined me, "Hmm, well it looks fine but if you're gonna get more badges it might look weird having them all over your shirt."

I looked down at it, and took it off, Where should I put this, I thought again.

"Oh I got it," Summer said having an idea.

She took of her backpack and was digging through it while Vulpix and I gave each other a look, it was funny cause Growlithe was helping her also. "Ahh found it," she said.

"Growl," Growlithe pipped up.

Summer held out a black jacket, I think it was, but it was short sleeved, and I could see it had a hoodie "Here see if it fits," she said handing it to me.