Chapter 7

Since biology was his first lesson on Mondays, Youngjae decided to try and arrive just as the lesson was starting so that he could avoid Daehyun for longer.

When he got to school he went straight to his locker since it was right next to his best friend's and he was always somewhere nearby.

As predicted, Jongup was leaning against his locker talking to Zelo and grinned at the sight of Youngjae.
"You're kinda late aren't you? Normally you're here when they open the doors."

"I slept in." Youngjae lied, adding in a fake yawn for good measure.

Zelo clapped. "I'm so proud of you my boy!"

"Shut it maknae I'm older than you!"

Zelo smirked and leaned back against a locker as some girl attempted to open it. "You're disturbing my peace Sohyun."

"You're disturbing my life." She snapped back. "Go be an idiot someplace else."

Zelo rolled his eyes, but the three of them moved anyway.

"Did you hear about what happened on Friday night?" Asked Zelo as they walked to the science labs.

"What happened?" Asked Youngjae, bored of Zelo's pointless gossip.

"There was this big party at Jongdae's place, he got a new car or something, it's probably wrecked now anyway, but everyone got really drunk and Baekhyun got dared to kiss Chanyeol but they ended up making out so now his boyfriend is really mad."

"Hold up, Baekhyun? Daehyun's boyfriend?"

"You know him?" Zelo was surprised.

"What? Oh, uh, no."

"Since when were either of you interested in what they do anyway?" Jongup asked. "They're populars, they have parties all the time."

"Meh, whatever. Excuse me for being so nice and telling you these things." Zelo pretended to be offended.

"Junnie I didn't mean it." Pouted Jongup, hugging his boyfriend. Zelo grinned and hugged him back.

Youngjae pretended to puke. "I'll see you two lovebirds later."

★~★~★~

He got to his biology class seconds before the teacher and only just managed to seat himself next to Yoongi before the lesson began.

Daehyun was on the back bench staring at each and every student in turn and Youngjae quickly whirled around to face the front again in fear of being spotted.

"For the whole of this week you will be working on a project with a partner in the class," Teacher Kim began.

Youngjae and Yoongi immediately made eye contact.

"But to ensure you actually do work, I have already paired you up."

A loud groan rippled through the class and the teachers smirked.

"The partners will be: Yoongi and Kihyun, Chanyeol and Shin Hoseok, Kyungsoo and Jung Hoseok.........

"And Daehyun and Youngjae."