Chapter 24

"I'm so nervous!" Eunji squealed, flapping her arms wildly in panic.

"Eunji, calm down." Jinyoung said calmly, holding her hand and patting her on the back.

"Yeah, everything's gonna be fine." Her best friend Bomi agreed.

"I sure hope so, God I'm so scared!" She sighed, flopping onto the sofa.

"Eunji, you have nothing to worry about. You look absolutely stunning and Takuya loves you anyway, everything will go right." Daehyun reassured her.

Eunji smiled softly. "Thank you guys, you're the best brothers I could ever ask for."

"We know." They grinned, hugging her tightly. "Now go out there and get married."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Mum~ this is so awkward~!" Whined Kihyun, hiding his face as their drunk uncle Jongin staggered past clutching a stolen bottle of champagne.

"Shush Kihyunnie." Youngjae's aunt hissed, smiling at her brother with gritted teeth.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and watched as the beautiful bride Jung Eunji walked over to them.

"Kyunghee! My mother never stops talking about your beautiful wedding! And you must be Dahee." Eunji gushed, greeting his aunt and mother cheerfully. "You must be in Daehyun's year, am i right?"

Daehyun. Daehyun's sister. Damn. Life hated him. He was screwed.

Kihyun huffed miserably and Youngjae nodded slowly. "Yeah, we're in the same biology class."

"Cool, he's my baby bro, must be around here somewhere..." She trailed off and looked around. "YEAH JINYOUNG! WHERE'S HYUNNIE?"

Youngjae had been thirteen when he'd last seen Jung Jinyoung and boy had he changed. The whole family had always been very good looking but Jinyoung was even more handsome now, with silky dark hair, a long straight nose, small heart shaped lips and pretty almond eyes. Maybe he should give Daehyun a shot if he was going to turn out like that...

"He was chatting with Yongguk when I saw him last."

"Chatting with or chatting up?" Giggled Eunji.

Jinyoung pulled a face. "Don't you know anything? Yongguk's got a boyfriend."

Eunji shrugged. "Whatever. DAEHYUN! GET OVER HERE!"

Youngjae could see Yongguk take a large swig of fruit punch before threatening to splash it all over Daehyun who was slowly walking towards his sister.

"Yeah sis? What did you- oh." He stopped short when he noticed Youngjae. "Uh, hi Youngjae and, err, Kihyun?"

"Hi." Said Kihyun uninterestedly, tapping violently at his phone screen.

"Hi." Breathed Youngjae nervously. Had he given too much away in his texts? Daehyun could easily figure out his identity now...

"Daehyun don't be so boring, go take these two to the cake. You want cake, right?"

"What - cake?" Kihyun's head snapped up and his eyes were wide and hungry. "Yes please."

"Don't eat to much Kihyunnie~ you know it's not good for your legs." Kihyun's mother said, accepting a glass of champagne from Eunji.

"Yeah whatever, Youngjae needs that advice more than me." shrugged the shorter. He turned to Daehyun. "Lead me to this cake."

Daehyun laughed and Youngjae noticed with much confusion how he seemed to be overly happy with Kihyun's answer.

He grew even more confused when he put an arm around his cousin and started to pull him closer, leaving Youngjae at the back.

Wait, was he seriously gonna flirt with Youngjae's cousin?