Chapter 8

Youngjae was fed up.

At first Daehyun had been sort of helpful, he'd written three lines which was more than Chanyeol had done, but then he started getting distracted.

Every two minutes or so, he'd whip out his phone and check his messages. Despite never getting anymore from Youngjae, he did get rather a lot from Baekhyun; Youngjae watched on in disgust as Daehyun replied to his boyfriend's message with fourteen kisses.

It definitely wasn't a good idea to be next to Chanyeol and Wonho either.

Despite previously being best friends, Chanyeol and Daehyun were not talking to each other and Wonho was screeching loudly at them to make up.

Daehyun attempting to punch Chanyeol for apologising was the last straw.

With a sudden burst of strength, Youngjae grabbed Daehyun by his tie and yanked him away from the taller.

"Look here you overrated piece of trash, we only have a week to do this project and judging by the pace we're at right now, it'll take us two years to finish it. Either you start working more or I'll tell your perfect boyfriend that you're trying to beat up his bestie."

Daehyun sent Chanyeol one last glare before taking control of the computer.

★~★~★~

By the end of the lesson, they'd completed a fair amount but not nearly enough for the time they'd had. Despite their constant bickering, Yoongi and Kihyun had managed to do twice as much.

"I can't help but notice your lack of work boys." Said Teacher Kim, glaring at Chanyeol and Daehyun, his two least favourite students. "You'll be at opposite ends of the room next time."

Wonho released a small "Yessssss." And Chanyeol nodded.

"And Youngjae, I put you with Daehyun to make him work better, you're one of our top students!"

"Sorry sir." Muttered Youngjae, glaring at his project partner.

One Teacher Kim had gone, Daehyun turned to him.

"Since we've not completed that much do you wanna continue it at my place?" He asked.

Youngjae raised an eyebrow. "Won't your boyfriend mind?"

"Why would he be jealous of us doing biology? It's not exactly fun. Besides, I'll be able to concentrate better without Chanyeol around."

Youngjae sighed. "Fine."

"Cool. Is tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah, tomorrow's fine."

Way to go Youngjae, you're supposed to be avoiding him so that he won't discover you're the one he accidentally texted. Going to his house isn't exactly avoiding, is it?