Chapter 16

"Dae, Mrs Byun just called, she said you two broke up. Is it true?" Mrs Jung asked, sitting on the edge of her son's bed as he played FIFA on the PlayStation in his room.

"Yes." He replied through gritted teeth, trying to ignore his mother.

"Why? What happened?"

"Stuff. Now can you please leave?"

Mrs Jung sighed and stood up. "I actually came to tell you that Eunji's here. She has something to tell you."

Mrs Jung closed the door quietly behind her and moments later it was opened by Daehyun's 24 year old sister Eunji.

Eunji had been away in Japan for two years as a teacher and had recently gotten engaged to an amateur model called Takuya. Despite not showing it, Daehyun always missed his sister while she was in Japan. They were close when they were younger, along with their 21 year old brother Jinyoung who was currently attending Seoul National University.

"Hey Dae," she smiled softly, sitting next to him and watching him play the game.

He put the down the controller and wrapped his arms around his sister. She hugged him back tightly and they stayed like it for a few seconds before separating.

"How's school?" Eunji asked sweetly.

"Same old."

"Jongdae still throwing pointless parties?"

"Yep." He managed to crack a small smile and Eunji gave a triumphant cheer. "How are things with Takuya? Have you decided on a date for the wedding yet?"

"Actually we have, that's what I'm here for. 13th May, a month away. You can bring a friend if you want, a friend of yours is a friend of mine, right?"

"That's great news, and thanks, I'll have a think about it." He smiled. "I'm really happy for you Eunji."

"Aw thanks bro. I just wish you could have the same luck." She said softly, holding his hand. "I know you don't want to talk about Baekhyun but you two have been together for three years. That's quite a long time Dae. You've lost two friends now, maybe even more, if you need anyone to talk to, remember that you have me."

"Thanks." He said quietly. Then an idea came to his mind. "Hey Eunji... I have an idea who I want to invite to the wedding..."

"That's great, who?"

"Well, uh, that's just it. I'm not entirely sure who they are but at the same time, I know them."

Eunji looked extremely confused.

"What?"

Daehyun fished his phone out of his pocket. "There's this guy in my biology set with the most perfect personality and i know that if I could just meets him I would really like him, but he won't tell me who he is because he's 'not popular' or something. I really need help finding out who he is."

Eunji grinned. "Sounds interesting. Do you have a list of all of the people in your biology class?"

"I made one earlier, here." He passed it to Eunji once she'd read through a few messages.

"Find out as much as you can about Meanie and cross off whoever it can't be. In fact, this little conversation of yours has given me an amazing idea..."