3: Escaping

Chapter three: Escaping
Song: Mansion By NF
Quote: Sometimes you meet a person and you just click-you're comfortable with them, like you've know them your whole life, and you don't have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're also creepy."

"No I'm not!"

"And that's what creepy people say."

"You're also mine. So stop fighting with me." I was meet with the same chair I was sitting in five minutes ago. Finally I'm out of those arms that cause strange sparks.

"Well we don't always get what we want, now do we?" I questioned glaring not so nicely at him.

"I'm Alpha Taylor. I always get whatever I want, and when ever I want. I always win." He spoke slowly as if he was talking to a little kid. He lended down so that we're face to face.

"You may be Alpha Taylor and you may be used to gettng whatever you want but I don't like being told what to do."

"Uh oh." Oops I may or may not of forgot they were still here. We both looked at the two boys greenie since he had green brighter then an apple maybe so his nickname is Greenie and of course we can't forget about brownie.

"We have a stubborn Alpha." Greenie stated more then questioned.

"And an even more stubborn Luna." Brownie pointed out. Yup he and I are going to be best friends.

"We are in for a long ride." Greenie added again with a sigh.

"A very, very, very long ride." Brownie ended. Silence filled the room until I decided to break it.

"Luna? What kind of crap is this?" I questioned as I glared at the strange Alpha that won't get out of my face for five seconds.

"No bad words."

"Crap is not a bad word! You really need to-"

"You're coming with me." He didn't give me time to disagree as he grabbed my upper arm pulling me up out of the chair and up the stairs to a ugly room that is just white.

"Now stay in this room. Don't try to leave because I'll always find you. Plus you kind of can't anyways." With that he slammed the door shut, locking it. He was right there was no escaping. The windows and doors were all locked. But then again windows are meant to be broken so..................I broke the window. It's okay, it's not that bad. Glass is just everywhere. Nothing big. With the window broken I just jumped down making my way back to the dumb brain washed school. I didn't want to go back but I wanted to prove them wrong. Entering the school I headed right back into the same classroom. They were most liking talking about how "Deadly" werewolves and vampire's are. Throwing open the door as I walked in. (Like a boss)

"Hey she's alive. Not dead by the Vampire's and Werewolves." The very annoying Nate spoke once again.

"Hey he's alive. Not dead from his own mouth." He growled out in defeat. I win! Again but then again I win all the time! :)

"Anyways you guys are brain-washed. I couldn't find the Vampire King but I found Alpha Taylor. They aren't deadly as you guys believe them to be but they are." I paused thinking of the right word. "Over-protective and weird."

"They're still deadly." The teacher spoke once again. Setting back in my chair, I dropped my feet up on my desk.

"If they were deadly. I would be dead by now." Howls came out loud and clear making everyone freeze.

Oops............My bad...................

"What did you do?" Nate questioned worry dropping loud and clear from his voice. His eyes were wider then normal. A smirk made my way to my face.

"Awwwww is somebody afraid of the big bad wolf?"

"Why did you have to make the werewolf's mad?"

"I didn't make them mad." I stated. Picking at my nails. Acting like they are the most amazing thing in the world.

"Their howl's say differently."

"What did you do?"

"I just escaped. They probably just now notice."

"Evangeline! Do you have a death wish?" The teacher screamed even louder then before.

"You did something else, didn't you?" Nate questioned. He knows me well!

"I may or may not of broken a window."

"What! Are you crazy!?!" The teacher questioned. She looked like she was about to pass out.

"She walked into a forest filled with Vampire's and Werewolves. What do you think?" Nate stated dragging his hand down his face acting stressed out.

"Stop acting."

"Me? Me acting! I'm not acting Evangeline! Unlike you I don't really want to die today!" Nate screamed on the top of his lungs.

"Wow. You sound like a girl right now. I thought you were a guy."

"I really don't care right now! We are all going to die!" Nate stated standing back up.

"We aren't going to die."

"Yes we are."

"If they wanted to kill us. I wouldn't of ever made it back to the school." I stated out the truth.

"Maybe they locked you in a room for a reason."

"And what reason is that?"

"So they could eat you for dinner!"

"Why would they want to eat me for dinner?"

"Your right, the only thing they would get out of you is fruits and vegetables!"

"I eat more then fruits and vegetables you idiot."

"Are you sure? That's what vegetarian is for."

"You vegetarian hater."

"I'm the vegetarian hater you're the meat hater, Evangeline."

"I don't hate meat. I just don't like to eat meat."

"Okay Nate and Evangeline we kind of have a bigger problem on our hands." Hey! The teacher isn't yelling anymore.

"And what is this problem we're talking about? because the only problem I sense here is you people being brain-washed!"

"Not dying!"

"We're not brain-washed!"

"Oh please. You brain-washed."

"I would rather be brain-washed then dead!" Idiots I'm in a school full with idiots.

"Didn't I tell you I'll always find you?" And there goes the teacher.........

1018 words