28: Mini War

Chapter 28: Mini War
Song: Enjoy the ride by Krewella
Quote: Our feels are like the weather it changes all the time.

"What?" I questioned thinking I heard him wrong. He smiled at me. The type of smile that said I'm winning and your not. The type of smile I wanted to slap off.

"Angel. I'm the principal of Staplerun."

"This is werid."

"Why?"

"Because your the Alpha of the school and I'm going to be a history teacher." Greenie walked over to him as Austin came into the room, jumping up onto the counter by Kevin. I'm shocked they get along. I would of guessed that they would of hated each other. That always happen's between the girlfriend's boyfriend and her brother. I guess that it's a little different because I'm his mate but I thought they would still hate each other to death.

"What's wrong with that?"

"You can't hire me because your the principal of the school."

"Who says?" He questioned raising up his eyebrows.

"The law." I stated. It's not

"Who cares about the law? It's dumb." Picking up a cup I threw the cup at him, hitting him on the head as it hit the ground.

"Ow stop throwing crap at me woman." Picking up another one I went to throw it but stopped when Austin raised his hands up in the air.

"Okay okay fine I'm sorry just don't throw anything else." I paced the cup down as I glared at Austin and Kevin.

"Remind me not to make our Luna mad."

"Then don't call her Luna." Greenie eyes wided as he moved behind Kevin.

"I'm sorry. Please don't hit me!"

"Don't hide behind me! I don't feel like dieing yet!" Kevin squeaked out once he saw the cup off the counter and in my hands.

"Well I can't hide behind Austin."

"Why can't you?"

"Do you not see the blood?" Greenie spoke pointing at Austin's head where I hit him. Kevin looked over to see what Greenie was pointing at but came up short.

"What blood are you talking about?" He questioned staring at Greenie like he lost it all the way.

"The blood coming out of Austin's head."

"There's no blood."

"He's dieing and you don't even care!" Greenie faked cried, grabbing Kevin's shirt and pulled him forward so that they're face to face now.

"She just threw a cup at him. It's not like it was a knife."

"No but she did throw a knife at me lots of times." Austin stated as Kevin looked over at me.

"What am I going to do with you, angel?"

"It had acid in it!" Greenie went on still on this I really killed my own brother thing.

"No it didn't it was just a empty cup." Greenie stopped and pushed Kevin back a little bit.

"You destroy all the fun, you know that."

"Yes because we don't need another Evangeline running around wait never mind there's three of them running around now."

"I'm on Luna's side. She's funnier."

"Your not going to be on any side if you call me Luna one more time."

"That's not even a word." Austin pointed out at Greenie's statement.

"Yet." I added smiling.

"I swear your going to mess up the english language before you die and you won't ever die so yeah the language is going to be messed up be then."

"You guys are meanie's." Greenie jumped down walked over to my side, jumping up onto the counter right next to me.

"I agree, Greenie. They are meanie heads."

"And you left us!" Austin pointed out.

"And you declared war." His eyes wided as he turned slowly towards my mate.

"We declared a mini war!"

"What's a big deal with a mini war?"

"Dude! She never lost a single mini war before!"

"There's always a first time for everything."

"Not when you go up to Evangeline. I don't care who you are, you will always lose yours." I yawned before raising my eyebrows up in question.

"You really want to do this?" Kevin slowly turned towards Austin as he reached and grabbed his shirt pulling him close so their face to face.

"Dude! Let's not do this!" Laughing at them as Kevin jumped down and ran to my side.

"Dude! You got some guts going over there when you just declared a mini war." Kevin rolled his eyes but kissed my hands.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to declare a mini war."

"And I'm on the idiot's side."

"Only one way to end it."

"Anything! I'll do anything! Just tell me."

"Answer a question."

"What question?"

"Do I win?"

"Yes."

"No." My brother mumbled. "You'll never win in your life time because we win-Ow!" Yes I threw another cup at him.

"Yes what?"

"Don't you dare. I swear I'll-"

"Yes angel you win. You always win. You always win. Always and forever." Kevin spoke cutting off Austin's so called promise.

"Idiots! I'm talking to idiots. Why did I have to be born into this Moon Godness? Why? They're such idiots and bullies! Do you not see that girl bully over there! She's been throwing cups and knifes and high heels and everything you can think of at me. She tries to kill me daily! How can I be born with that thing over there! And her mate. Kevin. He made us lose to Evangeline! Why! Why those things over there! And that Greenie dude over there! You just had to give him to us. Just had to didn't you! Couldn't of given him to the hope pack or something like that! Then you give us two other little Evangeline people running around.-" I cut him off with a cup after I stop laughing so hard.

"Good. The mini war is over and Queen Evangeline wins along with Greenie." I spoke smiling straight at Austin as he rolled his eyes.

"Your werid."

"Your werider."

"Your even more werider."

"Yup I am. Always."

"You got that right."

"What happened in here? And why is there a cup on the floor?"

"Nothing I just threw a cup at Austin."

"We just had a little mini war. Queen Evangeline over there won thanks to Kevin." We shared laughs. Life is amazing.

1045 words