23: The Decision

Chapter 23: The Decision
Song: Glowing in the dark by the girl and the dream catcher
Quote: If the book makes you smile and laugh, it's a good book to read.

Nothing was said for a few moments as they waited. I didn't have to think about it but then again I'm not single anymore so I needed to ask Kevin. Wow that felt different to say. Not single anymore. Looking back at Kevin in question because I already knew my answer but didn't know if Kevin wanted to or not but he just smiled and nodded at me, it was like he could read my mind which he most likely could. I turned back around as I looked down at Violet. She didn't even know what was going on around her she was playing with my necklace.

"We would love to." Nate and Rose smiled big before nodding at us.

"Okay we'll get her."

"What is her name?"

"Crystal."

"Crystal Taylor now."

"I was going to say James-Taylor but okay." Rose added.

"Nope Evangeline's name over here is going to be changed to Taylor soon."

"Is that so?" I questioned looking at him.

"Yes?" Kevin questioned more then stated. I raised my eye-brows at him in question. "Yes." That's better.

"Wait so that means that my last name would be Taylor?" Violet questioned looking at me.

"Yup."

"Good."

"Anyways her name is a very pretty name."

"It is." Jay got up and used his vampire speed and left. Where? I don't know but I have an idea.

"Now Crystal she dosen't trust right away. She won't know what to do for a long time. She was abused by her mother and father. Does that change anything?" Rose spoke as we stood up.

"Change?"

"The fact that she was abused does that change anything?" Nate questioned again.

"No of course not we still want her. Why would that change anything?"

"Lots of people change their minds when they hear that they were abused." Kevin added.

"Yeah well people can be jerks, sometimes. Most of the time."

"I second that." Kevin spoke.

"Luna-"

"Call me Luna one more time and I'll kill someone."

"Evangeline. Sorry. She's on her way here." Jared spoke not calling me Luna finally for once.

"Why do you hate that title?" Rose questioned standing next to me.

"I don't hate it, I just don't like being reminded that I have one of the highest ranks. I just like being like the others.

"I feel you on that one."

"But you aren't like the others, your different!" Kevin shouted since he was behind us walking with Nate and Jared.

"We aren't going to get our mates back any time soon, are we?" Nate questioned behind us. Kevin looked between Rose and I before laughing.

"Nope!" We shouted together.

"But I want you back-" Kevin started and Violet giggled at him.

"No. Mine."

"Did I just get told by a four year old?"

"I'm five!" She yelled showing five of her fingers.

"Yup!"

"Not cool bro." Austin added.

"Wait-what? Your supposed to be on my side!"

"Nope I'm on her side."

"Why? No one loves me!" He faked hurt falling back only to be grabbed Nate.

"Suck it up, cup cake."

"Your my best friend! Why are you on my mates side?"

"Cause she'll kill me if I'm not. My mate would help her also and I kind of like my life way too much."

"She doesn't even know how to kill you."

"She'll figure it out. Plus Rose was a Vampire Hunter before I turned her." Hey he's right.

"I have to agree with Nate."

"You guys are bullies! Bullies I say! Bullies!" He howled getting werid looks from our pack and making Violet giggle like crazy.

"Your enjoying my pain, aren't you little one?" He questioned Violet placing his hands on his hips acting like a girl.

"Yup!"

"Your sissy is too, isn't she?" I laughed at him as Violet nodded happily.

"I'll have to get her back soon, won't I?" Violet looked between Kevin and I for a few seconds before doing something so cruel! She agreed with him!

"You little traitor! You're supposed to be on my side!" She giggled throwing her arms around me. Acting like she did nothing wrong. Looking over to Rose I pointed at Violet.

"See what I deal with." She laughed before she smiled brightly.

"Sorry little sis. But you asked for it." Austin smiled at me. Smiling back at him evily I pointed at him.

"Sorry little bro. But you asked for death."

"What-No I didn't!"

"Pick a fight with the devil. Your asking for death."

"You're right."

"About what?"

"You are the devil." He laughed loud and didn't noticed. Reaching over I pushed him into the wall causing him to almost break a picture.

"You almost broke a picture." Kevin spoke serious crossing his arms across his chest. Austin point at me as I point back trying not to laugh and break my cover. He looked between Austin and I. Looking at me sightly longer then Austin. Failing at my goal the third time he looked at me I laughed hard.

"I'll get you back one day, Angel. Maybe one we have ten kids I'll get you back. Mark my words."

"We are not having ten kids. You're crazy."

"So we are having kids?"

"I did not say that."

"You said-"

"Nope!"

"Okay you two love birds ready to meet your daughter?" Nodding at Nate I so wanted to get out of this one.

"Hey I'm her daughter."

"Sorry Violet. Ready to meet your other daughter."

"That's better." Violet stated making us laugh. Kevin lended over so he had his chin in my neck as he smiled evily.

"This isn't over, Angel." He whispered before kissing my cheek and pulling back up. This time it was my turn to smile evily at him.

"Oh I'm afraid it is, Kev Kev."

"Kev Kev?"

"Yes don't diss my nickname for you." He looked at me for a few seconds werid before grabbing my head that wasn't holding Violet.

"Okay then let's met our other daughter."

1031 words