23: Saved By The Meeting

Chapter 22: Saved By The Meeting
Song: Guts over fear by Eminem
Quote: You see that clock right there. It's going. You need to keep up with it.

Sorry I published it about on hour ago and it wasn't done yet.

amazingsky14 9368maddy sissebizz 21CATACUTIE21 JMRiddles

Silcened the air for a few moments before she went on.

"So?"

"You see there is this thing." Kevin started while I tried to figure out how to word my thought.

"And what is this thing?"

"Alpha, Luna. The Vampire King is calling a meeting." Jared spoke.

"I'm going to lock you in a car and set it on fire if you call me Luna again." I glared at him until he back down putting his hands up before I eased up on him.

"Anyways we're going to go now." Kevin spoke setting me onto the ground on my feet as I held Violet in my arms.

"Violet sweetie your going to have to go with Austin." Ray spoke. Violet threw her arms around my neck stating that she didn't want to leave me and didn't move any where.

"I don't want to leave sissy."

"How old are you, sweet heart?" Kevin questioned. She held out five fingers as my eyes wided in shock. I'm over here thinking she was nine but she's five years old.

"But sweetie that meeting is only for Luna and Alpha." That's it I'm killing him. Violet looked at me before she started crying.

"Shh. It's okay." Whispering softly to Violet as she calmed down a little.

'Ray could you get her my little bear sitting on my bed please' I questioned as I mind linked Ray hoping she'll come down a little more. He nodded before leaving the room only to return a few seconds later. Violet started getting sleepy as I laid her down on the bed. Wrapping her in a blanket before handing her the bear that Ray got me.

"May, Maddie could you please watch her?" They nodded as they sat on each side of her making sure no one or no thing can get to her. I doubt even a ant can get to her now. We walked off to the meeting that the Vampire King called.

"You still don't have red eyes?" I questioned once they came into view. They laughed at my question shaking their heads at my silly question.

"Nope!"

"You guys are vampire's you're supposed to have red eyes." He looked at me werid.

"You know you are one very strange girl."

"Yeah I get that a lot."

"Okay this Rouge problem."

"You know this Rouge problem is really starting to get a pain."

"Welcome to our life." Kevin spoke pulling me into his lap.

"Well we already got 75 percent of the rouges trap and in jail cells. So so far we are winning this war without any blood." A girl spoke stepping into the office and walking over to Nate (Vampire King) sitting on his lap.

"How the heck do you have so many?" I questioned him as I wanted to know her but I didn't dare ask who she is.

"Angel that's all together. This is the Vampire Queen, Rose." Kevin spoke as we smiled at each other.

"So your the stubborn human girl that walked into the woods looking for Kevin and my mate." I guess everyone knows about that.

"Yes but I'm not human anymore."

"Yes your a cat shifter. First one to ever walk this planet." I nodded at her statement. The office doors were threw over as May and Maddie came in carrying a crying Violet.

"What happened?" Kevin questioned as I quickly jumped up and grabbed Violet and smiled once I saw that she was still carrying her teddy bear.

"She woke up and she started crying that she wanted you and whatever we tried to give her she wouldn't take." Grabbing Violet from May she started calming down. "She won't even take ice cream or pop."

"You feed that stuff to her and I'll kill you that is way to much suger." I stated as they rolled their eyes mumbling a whatever.

"You left me."

"I'm sorry sweetie."

"Don't leave me please." Her words shot threw my heart, as I made my way back over to Kevin. Setting back down in Kevin's lap as Violet calmed down completely.

"Daughter? How can you have a daughter when we saw you about a month ago?" Nate questioned suprised and confused.

"Sister. I didn't know about her and the rouges had her."

"Oh the rouges of course." Jay spoke rolling his eyes at the rouge problem that we been dealing with.

"She looks just like you." Rose spoke as I smiled, and laughed a little. She did look like me a lot. Just younger.

"Okay so we got over half the rouges in jail. So I really don't think they'll declare war."

"They're rouges. They live on war."

"They would be dumb enough to declare war with over half of their people gone.

"What about the innocents that's in this?" I questioned we been talking only about rouges and not the innocentes who didn't want this.

"We have them join different packs once we find them." Nodding at Kevin I sighed.

"How many innocents have we found?"

"About twenty-five."

"Woman or kids?" I questioned him but I had a feeling I didn't want to know the answer.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"We found out that they kill woman so most of them are kids."

"Why do they kill woman?" I questioned. "Wait never mind I don't want to know." I paused before going on. "You said that they joined packs? Which packs?"

"Whatever packs they want to join, Luna. Or whatever packs want to take them in."

"Why aren't we taking any in?"

"Well Angel. We weren't sure if you wanted to take any in."

"Well we will. Which ones need a home?" Nate pulled out a picture pushing it across the table towards Kevin and I. Reaching out I grabbed it. There was a girl around Violet's age. She had blue eyes that didn't seem bright. Blonde hair and she looked well not happy.

"She needs a home with a loving family. Parents that will take her and love her as their own."

"Okay our pack will take her."

"I know your pack will take her but will you and Kevin take her?"

1072 words