16: Small World

Chapter: Small World
Song: House Of Gold By Twenty One Pilots
Quote: A true friend accepts who you are, [What you been threw], But also helps you become who you should be. -PowerPlug!

"I finally got all the mud out of my hair." I spoke walking into the library where I had left May twenty minutes ago. She looked up from the book she picked out just long enough to laugh at me.

"Told you so." Rolling my eyes playfully at her I sat down in the bay window and grabbed my amazing book again.

"No you told me that I would be taking a shower after my date. Not that I would be fighting with mud trying to get it out of my hair and off of my body.

"Your the only that decided to be covered in mud from head to toe." It's true. I was covered in head to toe with mud.

"Hint the word mudding." She rolled her eyes at me playfully.
"Okay bye!" May took off as Kevin came in. He got the mud off easier​ because he had less. Less mud, less fun. .

"What are you doing?" I questioned he slowly walked over to me with a smile on his face. Stopping once he got to me he reached down moving me so he could set down and then sat me down on his lap. A cold object touched my neck as I let out a little squeak in surprise.

"This is yours now." It took a few seconds before I realized that it was a necklace. Looking down at the necklace I smiled brightly. It was a red rose in a glass cover.

"I can't-" He cut me off by kissing my forehead.

"Yes you can. I got it just for you." Kissing his cheek before pulling back.

"But-"

"Nope you are taking it no if's, and's, or but's. I got it for you because it reminded me of you so I bought it for you now please I am begging you! Please take it!"

"He doesn't beg a lot or at all for that matter, FYI!" May yelled outside the door making me laugh.

''May get out of here!"

"Okay fine I'm going meanie heads."

"Hey!"

"Head." May spoke fixing her mistake.

"Okay that's better." I added.

"Please." Kevin tried again.

"Okay but thank you it's pretty."

"No problem. Anything for my little angel."

"You know I never told you something that only my brother knows." Leaning against his chest, I enjoyed the feeling of the sparks that flew up and down my back.

"What is that?"

"My middle name." I could tell he was looking at me werid.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just never do."

"What is it?"

"Winter."

"That's a beautiful middle name."

"Thank you."

"What's your brothers name? We need to start looking for him."

"Unless he changed his name but the last time I knew, it was Austin James." He nodded kissing my head.

"Anymore secrets I should know about?" He questioned smiling.

"Yes but I'm not going to tell you all of them." He touched my side which made me let out a squeak.

"Is someone ticklish?"

"No!" Lie. He moved so quickly that I was on the ground.

"So if I did this." He poked my side causing me to squeak once again. "You won't make any sound what so ever." He moved his hand again and poked my side making me let out another loud squeak. "But you did so that means you are ticklish."

"You do that again and I'll kill you!"

"Making murder threats already, are we?" Poking my other side again I tried to get away but failed.

"What are we, britain?" I squeaked out.

"Maybe. I'll have to think about that." Laughing hard at his answer I stopped to try to caught my breathe which sounds easier then it actually is. I let an yawn escape my lips also.

"Tired?"

"Yes but I don't want to go to the bedroom. Hold me please!" Holding my arms like a little child as he stood up. He laughed picking me up and setting in the bay window pulling me into his lap. Curing up in a ball I fell asleep on his chest and in his arms where I knew for a fact no harm could come to me. I felt a blanket being placed on top of me as I drifted away into a peaceful sleep.

"I love you baby girl."

Kevin's Point Of View (P.O.V)

Laying there with my mate felt amazing. It's the best feeling in the world. Being with your mate.

"Kevin. There rouges here that asked for you and Luna." Growling out of course they picked the most amazing time to messed up.

"I need you to watch your Luna. Their not seeing her." Nodding May and Maddie sat in the chairs right across her. Moving her slowly I sat her down carefully being sure not to wake her, I smiled. Kissing her forehead before storming off with Jared and Ray. They weren't far but most of my warriors were there watching them. Making sure they don't do anything dumb. The warriors moved once they caught sight of us. In the middle on the circle stood four people. Two adults and two kids not older then five. The two adults were mates no doubt about it. The girl kind of reminded me of May. Blonde hair and brown eyes. The guy reminded me of my mate with his black hair that reminded me of the night and blue eyes that's a ocean. Many places to go, never getting bored. There was a girl and boy. The girl took after only her mother really and their son took after both his parents. Blonde hair from his mom and blue eyes from his dad. The girl looked around as much as she could but it looked hard setting on her mothers hip.

"Mommy, Daddy where is Auntie?"

"Who are you looking for, guys?"

"You know her."

"Who is her?" I swear the world froze as the question she asked fell from her lips.

"My Auntie Evangeline."

1029 words

Born With His Tattoo (Old Version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें