29: Victory And Defeat

Chapter 29: Victory And Defeat?
Song: Catch my breath by Kelly Clarkson
Quote: A single word hurts worse then you realize. Watch what you say to who you say it to.

This book feels like it's coming to an end sadly :( But I'm not sure what I'm going to do after this book.

ShareeWashington6 ISHIPBUTCHERCUP amazingsky14 babygirl00021983

"Mini wars? What the heck is mini wars?" May questioned crossing her arms across her chest, acting like a mother getting after her kids.

"Yup and Queen Evangeline over there never ever lost a game before." Austin spoke pointing at me.

"You guys are strange."

"But you love us!"

"I don't know your pushing it."

"Your so mean to us!"

"So wait your telling us that my brother was defeated by his mate?"

"That's what we are telling you."

"Wow. Never saw that coming." May mumbled staring at Kevin like she was trying to figure out what is up with him. "Maybe he's a alien." She suggested.

"I love her. I would give up anything for her." Kevin stated kissing my forehead.

"But you hate not winning."

"So? Your point is?" May smiled walking over to Kevin putting a hand on his shoulder.

"My point is big brother is your whipped."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are." Everyone spoke at the same time. Everyone but me of course.

"This is so unfair."

"Life is unfair."

"Yeah well life is weird."

"Your werid."

"Evangeline!"

"Don't bring me into this thing."

"But your my sister!" My brother faked cried out.

"But your my mate!" My Kevin repeated after my brother.

"Oh I forgot!" My brother yelled out hitting his head.

"You forget everything but that's beside the point." I stated earning a glare from my brother and a laugh from May and Kevin. Austin pointed at me.

"How is that painting going?"

"What painting?" Kevin questioned getting in front of me as Austin sat by me. Reaching up I slapped him up side the head.

"Ow! Woman knock it off!" I glared at him as he moved back a few spaces.

"Do you want slapped again?" I questioned again staring at him.