20: Talking With Idiots

Chapter 20: Talking With Idiots
Song: I know what you did last summer by Shawn mendes.
Quote: Everything will be okay in the end, If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

sissebizz GrayNightWriter spellmoon123 lulu_writing normansbooty princessice47 user75680554 TabithaPhillips Fujoshiswag leeskykey Your guys are funny. I love what you wrote sissebizz

"Why the heck are you on my land!" I demanded more then questioning them. I felt rage fly threw my vains. I don't know where it came from but I didn't fight it back, but can you blame me? They're on my land.

"Evangeline." Austin warned. Trying to keep me from killing someone.

"You know it's not nice for a lady to cuss."

"You people really need to take a class or something on cuss words! Because heck isn't a cuss word! Now the bad words are like-" Kevin covered my mouth, stopping me from saying any cuss words.

"Angel." I ripped his hand off my lips as I glared at him for destroying my point into pieces.

"You always do that! I'm going to kill someone! May it'll be Austin."

"Hey what did I do."

"Whatever." Ohh how badly I wanted to kill him. I got ready to run after him only to be pulled back by Kevin.

"It's going to be okay, Angel."

"Yeck love."

"Can't I just kill him?" I questioned like it was something I ask everyday. Which I do but that's beside the point.

"I'll leave."

"Good! Now go!"

"After I get what I want." He smiled and his teeth were yellow. Ever heard of a toothbrush?

"Of bloody course. After you get what over bloody thing you want."

"I just want two things or shall I say lady's." He smiled evily.

"Your sick, you know that right."

"Thank you!"

"That wasn't meant as a comment."

"Yes it is."

"Okay then I guess it was a comment."

"I want my daughter and you."

"I feel sorry for your kids." I stated as he glared at me.

"Not until Arizona freeze's over!"

"Wait daughter?" Kevin was the only one asking calmly as the pack growled. Why is he the only one calm when it comes to things like this?

"Yes Elizabella and Evangeline."

"How dare you think we would hand over one of ours let alone our own Luna." It was Jared that growled that out. Shocked? Yeah me to. He seems like the guy that really doesn't care that much....I guess I'm wrong.

"I won't delare war if you hand them over." He spoke as if he was going to change their minds. I learned something already. Once these people have threw minds set, no matter what you do you won't change them. Even if you give them what they want.

"Your going to delare war either way." May added looking at her finger nails like they were the only thing that wasn't boring.

"No we won't."

"Your rouges."

"So?"

"You guys live on war." People started moving around carefully on the rouge side making sure not to break the front line. Yet?

"Hand them over."

"No."

"Fine. Then she dies." He spoke pulling a girl in front of him. She was no older then a nine years old. She had black hair and ocean blue eyes. She was like a younger me.

"Evangeline." Austin spoke. Looking back and fourth between me and the little girl. Her eyes landed on my causing my heart to break she held pure fear in her eyes.

"Yes this is your little sister. Now Evangeline come over here and she won't die." Looking at Kevin as his eyes met mine he nodded.

"Close in. Quitly and don't let them notice you guys."

"Yes Luna." Shutting the mind link to them and letting the Luna slip just this one time as I made a plan to get my sister back. The sister I never knew about.

"All you have to do is give me the human Luna and the werewolf daughter and your sister gets to live." He doesn't know. The memory hit me from a few months ago.

"She's the only cat shifter. She can shift into any cat form including fox form also and of any size. Baby or adult form. She has everything we werewolf's have just stronger depending on how mad she is. So that means she can get stronger then you Alpha."

Once I knew they were in line I made my move. Letting my anger bulid up to were I almost started crying I took off (She cries when she's mad) It was liking learning to walk. All I thought was running and it felt like I was flying. Speeding towards my sister I yanked his hands off of her and raced back to my side of the field. That's when my pack took them down. Placing chains on each and every member taking them off to the jail cells. Looking down at my baby sister I smiled.

"Hey." I spoke softly careful not to scare her more then I already have.

"I'm your sister Evangeline. What's your name?"

"Violet." She whispered softly.

"That's a very pretty name."

"I want to sleep." She whispered unsure.

"Okay. You can sleep." Kevin smiled at me as I got up and I walked into the room. Laying her down on the bed I pulled a blaket over her.

"Please can you lay with me?" Smiling she moved over as I sat on the bed and pulled off my shoes I pulled the blanket back and got in. She got close to me. Trying to get warm since she was standing in snow. I don't know how much good that would do because I'm always ice or I feel like ice all the time but I just held on. Held onto the sister I had no clue about.

"Of course. Good night sweetie. I love you and I'm so sorry, sweet heart."

"Why are you sorry?" Violet questioned more like mumbled.

"Because I didn't know about you until now."

"You don't have to be sorry. I'm here now, I'm safe now. You know about me now and I don't want to leave now."

"Well your not leaving, your going to be with us and I'll make sure your safe all the time."

"Where's mom and dad?" Her question made me freeze as I thought of what to say. "It's okay you don't have to tell me."

"Sweet heart I don't know where they are."

"It's okay I love you to."

Wait!

I'll be moving in a week from Oklahoma back to Nebraska. It's the last week of school also so I may not be able to get a chapter fun very fast. Lots of things are happening right now and life is crazy. As of right now May 12 this book is at 17.3 k views and ranked as 63 in werewolf. Thank you guys so much! I couldn't have done it without you guys! :)

1163 words!