14: Telling Her

Chapter 14: Telling Her
Song: River by Bishop
Quote: The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.

"What!" She woke up from her nap and I had to tell her. There was no hiding it from her. She had tears in her eyes making my heart ache just knowing that I was the cause of it. I knew that she was the kind of girl that didn't even let war be a choice to take. She hated it and didn't see why we do it. She's like anti-war.

"Why can't we talk it out? I don't want to go to war. It's dumb going to war over something that we don't even know." She stated and she is right on it. Half the time when we go to war we don't really know the reason, we just do it without even thinking about all the facts. Yes some of the facts are hiden from us but we won't change our minds as easily if we don't know all the facts yet....

"What are they." She paused thinking of the right words to go with since nothing was coming out right. "What do they want so badly that they think they can't solve it unless we go to war." She questioned. She was taking deep breathes in to try to calm down and if I was in her shoes I would most likely be crying by now. She's stronger then me in every single case.

"Angel, I really don't know. They won't tell us, they just declared war and they don't give a reason. They kind of don't have to give a reason but I bet the reason can be solved without going into a huge war."

"Then why war? Why can't we just talk it out?"

"Becuase we live in a world that doesn't want to even try talking it out. We just go all the way to war. I don't want to go to war and Nate doesn't either. No one want's to go to war. Who wants to?"

"Mean people that love bloodly stuff. That doesn't understand what war does to people. To families." She got me there. There is no way I can prove her wrong.

"But why war?" She questioned again setting the book in her hands down as she looked at me, waiting for an answer that I had nothing to say.

"I don't want to go to war but rouges are the kind that won't ever talk it out. We are trying to make it less bloodly as possible. We have every pack and the Vampires fighting on our side. Vampire's and Werewolf's are hard to kill. We won't die as easily." She looked unsure and worried.

"What about the people who don't want to be on their side?" She questioned and we haven't even thought about that. I thought a little bit before picking my words carefully.

"We are going to get them out."

"Where did you get this plan?"

"From what they did in the civil war."

"Of course it's the bloody civil war all over again."

"Just less bloody." She glared at me as I rased my hands up.

"That makes no difference." She stated and she did have a point.

"I know but-"

"I know and I understand. I just don't like it."

"So we're going to war?" Nodding at her question she sighed jumping onto the couch. My sister busted into the room as of on clue.

"I'm kidnapping your mate really quick."

"Why?"

"Cause I can."

"No you can't. She's mine."

"Too bad she's mine right now."

Evangeline P.O.V.

"Guys I'm not a object. I'm a human. I'm nobody's." May's eyes wided as she took off out of the room as quick as she could making papers fly around because of her speed as Kevin turned around slowly. Wrong choice of words?

"Your mine."

"Nope!" By now I was picking on him.

"That mark on your neck says other wise." Rolling my eyes at him I stood up.

"I was born with this mark. You didn't put it there." I got him there. He didn't know what to say. I win!

"But it is my wolf."

"Your wolf is silver?"

"Yes so there for your my mate. So your mine."

"I'm nobodys."

"We're dating. Yes you are mine."

"Since when are we dating?"

"Since we were born."

"What? That makes no sense." He paused before smiling wide.

"Evangeline James would you like to go on a date with me?" I thought for a few seconds.

"I don't know."

"Please!"

"Nope!"

"What? Why?"

"I'm busy."

"What about tomorrow?"

"Busy also."

"The day after that?"

"Still busy."

"With what?"

"My boyfriend."

"Who's your boyfriend! Why do you have a boyfriend!" He was getting mad by the second.

"His name is Bob. It's a free country."

"Ray!" Kevin shouted as Ray rushed into the room.

"You called?" He questioned.

"Yes, I need you to go kill a guy named Bob."

"Your dumb."

"Why am I dumb?"

"Because I said you were."

"That's not a good reason."

"Yes it is."

"And why is that?" I moved over to where I'm face to face to him as I smiled brightly.

"Your dumb that you don't see threw the boyfriend thing."

"You don't have a boyfriend?" Reaching up I messed up his hair, making it look like bed head.

"Since when would I have time to date?" I questioned moving and wrapping my arms around his neck looking him in the eye but moved quickly.

"I don't know." I moved back wrapping my arms around his neck as I buried my face into his neck as his arms wrapped around me.

"So would you like to go on a date with me?" He questioned. Hope filled his voice. Chosing that I had enough I nodded.

"Yes but no fancy crap."

"Fine okay, but your going to have your hair done in a pretty way." Agreeing to it as I already pictured it perfect in my mind.

"Your mine." He spoke. Starting again. I smiled, pulling back a little.

"And your mine."

1026 words