17: Questions and Answers

Chapter 17: Questions and Answers
Song: Stand by you by Rachel Platten
Quote: If you are always trying to be normal, You will never know how amazing You can be. ~Maya Angelou.

Thank you Sarah1805 Haydyamr BackseatSugar69 BriiBabiiee babygirl00021983 ever_graceful lornaquinn13 I have been seeing your guys names everywhere :).

"You're her brother, Austin." The guy nodded with a smile.

"And you're her mate, Kevin." I nodded simply as I turned towards my warriors.

"You guys can leave now. It's just your Luna's family." They all nodded as they all took off, getting back to work.

"Mommy, daddy I want to see her. Please."

"We will soon Winter baby."

"Winter?"

"Yes after my sister."

"Her middle name." A look of shock crossed his face as we went on our walk back to the pack house.

"She trusted you enough to tell you. What all happened?"

"Where would I even start?" We made it to the library where my angel was sleeping. The girls took off once they seen us.

"Bye big bro see you later!" May yelled taking off laughing.

"How did you two meet?" I laughed out softly carefully so I didn't wake the angel sleeping in front of me as I remembered the day.

"She walked into the woods trying to find the vampire king and I. Just so she can prove her classmates wrong."

"That sounds like her. She hates being told wrong, even if she is she won't give up. So good luck with that."

"She's not that bad with that. She just ran away when ever she got the chance to."

"What did you tell her?"

"That she couldn't leave."

"Yeah she doesn't like being told what to do."

"Yeah I figured that out a long time ago."

"I forgot this is my daughter Winter. My son Wyatt and my mate Elizabella." Smiling at each of them we sat down. I pulled Evangeline back into my arms as she dug into my chest a little bit, relaxing.

"She loves you." Austin spoke with a smile on his face.

"How can you tell that?"

"Well for one she's letting you hold her. I'm shocked your hand isn't on fire for touching her. She hates being touched."

"You guys are going to stay here right?" I questioned Austin for my angel, so she didn't have to. Knowing for a fact that if I didn't ask him she would kill me.

"If you want us to." Elizabella spoke up for Austin.

"Of course we do."

"Did you finally loss your mind, Kevin?" My angel spoke slowly waking up, not realizing everything around her yet.

"No but your going to be happy."

"Why?"

"Hey baby sis." Austin cut in making her freeze and look up. Once she realized it was indeed Austin she jumped up throwing her arms around him and started crying, happy tears I'm hoping of course and it was. They haven't seen each other for at least for ten years. They stayed hugging each other for a few minutes before pulling away.

Evangeline P.O.V

"Auntie Evangeline!" a voice yelled happily making me pull back from the hug at the sound of my name. Looking towards the direction it was coming from I found a little blonde headed girl smiling brightly running towards me already. Caughting her I pulled her into a hug. She was no older then five.

"Evangeline. This is my daughter. Winter." Looking up at him threw the tears I smiled.

"You kept it?"

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

"I just thought you would have forgotten already."

"No never."

"Hey sweetie how are you?" She giggled jumping up and down.

"Amazing. Daddy told my brother and I about you every day!" I laughed hard because I had no doubt he did. He always talked about the things and the people he loved. I guess that he ever really stopped.

"Is that so?"

"Yup and he told me that I was just like you! Stubneon." she said stubneon but I knew she meant stubborn.

"Really now?"

"Yup."

"Winter! You're not supposed to tell her what I told you. She's a meanie head to me."

"Oops." I laughed as she threw her hands at her smile as her eyes wided as she took off again I stood up.

"I'm not a meanie head." I stated crossing my arms arcoss my chest I glared-ish at him with a small smile. Sparks flew at my hips as I was pulled back into Kevin.

"I love you big bro but how did you find me? We have been having troubles looking for you." He froze and looked from me to Kevin.

"You see that's the thing."

"What the thing?"

"I was only able to find you cause others found you before we did."

"What do you mean by others found others found me before you guys did." Austin and Kevin looked at each other for a long time....Their hiding something.......

"What are you two hiding?"

"We aren't really hiding anything baby girl. Your brother has to tell you something though and I don't know how your going to re-act." Kevin trailed off looking at me.

"Just tell I won't get mad." I promised the two of them.

"You got mad at me for taking your teddy bear away from you. You even tried killing me." Austin stated.

"Okay stop right there I had a right to be mad and try to kill you in my defense."

"Evangeline it's just a bear."

"And you're just Austin!"

"When was this bear thing?" Kevin questioned stepping in.

"When I was five."

"That was a long time ago, Evangeline." Austin stated again.

"I loved that bear you you you-curel black-berry!"

"Curel Black-berry? That's a new one."

"We are kind of getting off point here."

"Okay fine party pooper. Now what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

"I wasn't alone when mom and dad threw me out of the house."

"Well duh! You were young."

"No it's not that I wasn't alone, I joined some evil people."

"That was your only choice."

"Evangeline you and I both know that is a lie."

"Okay whatever. The past is the past. What does that have to do with me or how you even found me?"

"Evangeline it has everything to do with that."

"Okay."

"Evangeline I only found you because you are a target?"

"What?"

"Evangeline the war is starting and they are coming after you."

Cliff hanger sorry :) 1084 words