15: The Date

Chapter 16: The Date
Song: Hard To Love By Lee Brice
Quote: A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way and that's like woman too. ~Miranda Kerr (I think)

I'm sorry I been slow at updating. In two weeks my family and I will be moving back to Nebraska so I have a lot of packing to do as well as school work. It's the end of the school year so we have been doing a lot of things and I had my 8th grade formal the sixth. A lot of things are going down so please bare with me and please enjoy this chapter. This book is also ranked as 149 in werewolf as of May 8, 2017 so thank you guys.

Thank you Wolfgirl5230 CNBcorrine yolodeepti 9368maddy freeyourselfgirls february24 Cuteloveinterested I see you guys every where :) thank you!

"Wake up! wake up!" It was May jumping up and down on my bed destroying my amazing sleep.

"Why!"

"Because it's raining."

"And I care as to why?"

"Your date's today."

"He told me the date is at eleven."

"Yeah it's ten." My eyes wided before I jumped up quickly.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" She raised her hands up, surpised that I got up so quickly.

"Evangeline what are we going to do with you?" She mumled to her self, moving so I could go shower but grabbed me before I could.

"Your going to want to shower after your date. Not right now. You don't have enough time." Pulling me over to the seat, grabbing the curing iron.

"My hair doesn't like to curl." She laughed reaching over and grabbing the can of hair spary.

"That's why we got this."

"How the heck did you get all of this into my room? We didn't buy this stuff." She grabbed a piece of hair and wrapped it around the object.

"I bought it last night." Glaring playfully at her I reached over and grabbed the phone putting on music.

"What am I going to do with you?" I mumled to her.

"Hey that's my line!" Rolling my eyes at her playfully I missed with the hair brush setting in front of me.

"Too bad so sad." Smiling but rolling her eyes she kept on curly my hair, useing hair spray, and using bobbie pins to pin my hair up.

"What's your favorite color?" She questioned.

"Neon orange. Why?" She just smiled and continued on. Ohhh that little girl.

"No reason."

"I'll figure it out sooner or later."