27: Compromise of 2250

Chapter 27: Compromise
Song: Send my love to your new lover by adele
Quote: Stars can't shine without darkness,

I'm sorry I just moved last night and it's been busy so I haven't been able to get a chapter up yet.

Silence sat in the room as no one entered or left and none of us said anything for awhile. I played with my nails acting like they were the most funnist thing on this planet. I really need to re-paint them a color. Maybe purple? Or orange?

"Wait so you want to leave?" He questioned cutting threw the silence like it was paper.

"No I don't want to leave, leave." Why would I want to leave, leave when everything has gotten really good already. Life is amazing and I'm not ready to leave it yet.

"So you want to become a history teacher?" I just said that over and over. Boys never pay any attention what so ever.

"Yes." I started. "I don't have to if you don't want me to." Kevin growled at me as his eyes changed colors.

"You really think we would ever try to take your dream away from you?" This voice was deeper. Not like Kevin's voice. His eyes were darker then before. His eyes fell on my neck staring at the tattoo a smile formed on his face. Moving one of his arms up to it he touched it causing sparks to fly everywhere.

"Your mine kitten. Even if you wanted to leave I wouldn't let you." Crap I'm going to die now with him in here.

"Your his wolf."

"And your our mate."

"Yes I am but I really need to speak to Kevin right now." He walked towards me as I backed up. He smiled brightly as he trapped me between the counter and him. Like he won a metal for trapping me or something like that.

"And why can't you talk to me about this problem, baby girl? I'm kind of human here too-ish." I looked into his eyes as I begain to think.

"It's about me wanting to become a history teacher."

"And why should I let Kevin have his body back, yet?"

"Because you love me." I stated knowing for a fact that I was indeed right.

"And what makes you think that?"

"Well when I was running away, you always found me."

"That was Kevin."

"I'm not dumb. I know that you won't ever dare let me go. You see if I wanted to. I could walk out that door over there and not come back if you don't dare of course. Then I'll-" He placed his hand on my lips quickly as he glared at me.

"You won't ever leave me. If you do then I will hunt you down and I'll drag you back screaming if you want to come back that way of course and I will chain you up and make sure you never leave me ever again. I will spend the rest of my forever life like that with you if I have to. I don't think you want that now do you?" He questioned more like finished his little rant as I pulled his hand off of my face.

"What is up with you and Kevin stopping me in the middle of my talk! Plus I just proved you wrong. So therefore I win and well you don't. See I watch and I noticed things. I knew if I started talking about leaving that you would of flipped out and which you did. So I win." I stated proud that I proved him a werewolf an Alpha wrong. The strongest Alpha on this planet anyways."

"Fine. You win but I love you." I guess someone doesn't really like losing that much.

"I love you." I watched as he let Kevin change back.

"So your done with college to become a history teacher?" He questioned.

"Yes I finished it and I just need to find a school now." He smiled brightly before a smirk played on his lips.

"Oh crap."

"Here we go again."

"Just like the first time they meet."

"Let's get out like now."

"A war between Luna and Alpha."

"Who's going to win."

"Luna of course."

"How about we get out before we are killed."

"Yeah that's a good idea."

"Bye Luna, Alpha. See you two later." With that the kitchen became empty again, leaving just him and I. We stared at each other for what felt like hours but was only moments.

"So what grade do you want to teach?" He questioned breaking the silence.

"Eight."

"Grade?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Well I loved what I learned about in 8th grade and I really want to teach it."

"What did you guys learn?"

"Mainly the civil war really."

"Wait what side won?"

"North."

"So the west lost?"

"No the south lost."

"What's the difference?"

"It was North vs. South. There was no west or east for that matter."

"Oh okay."

"We're going to make a agreement." He spoke smiling like an idiot but he's my idiot.

"You mean a compromise?"

"You can say that."

"Depends on what it is, if I agree or not."

"I know a school you can teach at, but two agreements."

"Okay. What are they?"

"I get to come to school whenever I feel like it, and that's all the time. Only if I'm done with my work here."

"The second one?"

"Our daughters are going to go to the same school. The school I know is all the grades are under one roof."

"Okay but I get two agreements."

"What are they?" He questioned jumping up onto the counter right across from me.

"I get my own truck."

"Okay."

"I get to move into your room. If you want me to."

"I like both of these ideas. I agree."

"I agree."

"It's the Compromise of 1850 all over again." Greenie spoke stepping into the kitchen making us laugh but agree with him.

"What school is she going to teach at?" Greenie questioned Kevin.

"Staplerun."

"Luna you do realize that he's at that school all the time, right?"

"Yeah he told me he sometimes comes."

"No everyday he's there he has to be."

"Why?"

"Because angel I'm the principal of Staplerun."

1049 words