11: Booknapper

Chapter 11: Booknapper
Song: Human by the killers (It's a pretty good song by the way) :)
Quote: Strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on but you keep going anyway.

I would like to thank djones1991 Girl_With_Dreams2142 angelwolf97 nightbird1202 AngieLubbe sanupinky fangirlbookworm2005 signeiss buzzzingbeee TheDarkShadowWriter

LITTLE NOTE When I finish this book which won't be for a long time. I will be putting up Should I Trust You? I forgot about it until today when my friend was reading it. Please enjoy :)

"So are you two dating now? Please tell me you are!" May questioned grabbing my book that I was reading out of my hands causing me to glare hard at her. One thing I ask for. NEVER TAKE MY BOOKS!!!!! Bullies. I'm dealing with bullies.

"You stole my book." I stated again.

"So it's just a book." She finished her line looking down at the book to see what I was reading.

"Uh oh."

"Here we go again."

"You just had to say that, didn't you!"

"What that it's just a book? It is."

"Oh come on!"

"A book takes you places when you have to stay in one place. You learn new things, become a new person. Feel differently. It's not just a book! It's the world! When you finish the book you carry that person in your heart forever. You laugh, smile, and sometimes cry. A book is not just a book. The words in there are made in a way that makes you want to never stop reading the book. There's amazing things in a book. I can't believe people judge a book by it's cover all the time. It's so mean. It's not just a cover it's the words in side that make's a book. You just have to try to read just a little bit. " Finishing my little rant I sat back in the couch crossing my arms Just A Book. Please it's more then 'Just A Book' Meanie heads.

"What's going on in here?" Kevin questioned stepping into his office. I pointed at May.

"She's being a booknapper!" They all stopped and stared at me weird.

"Booknapper? I don't even think that is a word." May spoke looking confused-ish.

"Well it is now!" Kevin smiled but rolled his eyes walking over to his huge book eating desk.

"I need to call the cops now." I stated pulling out my phone. May looked at me strange.

"Why would you need to call the cops?"

"Because you're May Taylor. "

"Yeah. So?"

"You're on the most wanted list."

"Why?"

"Because you, May Taylor committed a crime."

"And what crime is that?"

"Booknapping. You'll be in jail for the rest of your life!"

"What the-That's not even a thing let alone a crime."