32: Three Years

Chapter 31: Three Years
Song: Go by The McClain Sisters
Quote: Everyone on this planet has a promise. For something, for someone. You have to find it.

Three years has passed since Kevin asked me to marry him. Since the night that Austin was almost forced to sleep out side by his mate, Elizabella. Sadly that didn't happen like I was hoping it was. Since then Kevin and I did get married and have kids and Elizabella and Austin did get married a week before us. Elizabella wanted to have a wedding after all. Rouges, Werewolf's, and Vampire's have became best friends. There is no longer a war raging on. In fact some rouges have joined lots of packs and the other Rouges have been welcomed on everyone's land. They can come and go as they please. Kevin is not having ten kids but so far we have four kids. Two girls Violet and Crystal then two twins both boys. Jacob and Tate. Life has gotten good. Elizabella and Austin actually had twins one girl and one boy. Alex and Baily. They thought they would only have two but they are very happy with four kids. Humans still feared this kind but if they turned out to be mates they didn't really. Strange but that's how it works.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Tate squeaked out running into the kitchen hiding behind my legs a smile formed on my face as I heard Kevin's footsteps not to far away. He has became an amazing father and an even more amazing husband and mate.

"Where did my son go, my very beautiful mate?" He questioned with a smile on his face.

"Mommy daddy is being mean to us!" Jacob shouted from the closet giving away his hiding spot.

"Oh really now?"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!" Tate screamed out giving out his hiding spot also. Boys. What would I do without them? Actually have a mind? Most likely.

"What up people?" Austin questioned walking in. Those two chose to just have Wyatt and Winter but they were of course going to have the third kid but had Baily of course. Their crazy I know but I'm sadly related to him. Why isn't he dead yet? Yeah I ask that question every single day. My answer? Because Kevin keeps on stopping me everytime I try. Yeah he's on his side no matter how much he says he isn't, he is.

"Can I kill you yet?"

"Nope!" Austin spoke.

"Yes please." His mate stated making Austin look at her with a funny look as the rest of us laughed.

"Evangeline!" Greenie spoke walking in. Greenie and May only had one kid, Kat. They call us crazy because we have five kids. Or I should say are going to have five kids.

"What?"

"Your not supposed to want to kill your brother let alone try to kill him."

"Supposed to."

"I give up on you." With that Greenie left the kitchen with a smile on his face.

"Your like the zillionth person!"

"Your over dramatic." Austin added.

"Says the one who is more dramatic then girls."

"I am not!" He faked hurt gasping holding his heart.

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"The day that your mate forced you to sleep out side but was just joking." He opened his mouth but closed it quickly. Making him look like a fish out of water. He let out a sigh of defeat.