Let me declare my love...

"Allison! Open the damn door!" I heard a males voice, followed by banging on my apartment door.

"Piss off, you don't exist anymore!" I yelled back and scooped another spoonful of cookies and cream into my mouth.

Why the fuck is Sean at my door wearing out my name?

"Open the door so we can talk!" Demanded the ugly bastard standing in the hallway still pounding away on my door.

It's not an expensive apartment complex, it's kinda shitty and near a known drug section of town, why does he have to hit my door so harshly? The last time someone's door broke in this building, the owner lagged ass until the tenant decided to sue and move. I really don't want to ever talk to the owner again, if I could help it.

"Piss off. If you didn't get the hint, I'm acting like you're dead." I yelled back and found myself engrossed into an episode of Hell's Kitchen. Eww, I eat out a lot too, how disturbing. Guess this should help with my diet... that obviously doesn't exist, as I shove more ice cream into my mouth.

"Calling the cops now." I yelled and turned the TV up louder.

What an ass, can't believe I dated him for a year. Biggest mustard of my life. Mistake, damn it, I meant mistake. That mustard on the show was fucking nasty though, disgusting just like Sean. See the connection between this show and him?

The banging finally stopped, but I heard more yelling out in the hallway. Peering out of the peephole I saw the blonde hair of Sean with his back turned and a taller dark haired guy standing in front of him.

Listening closely I could hear a few words, something about boss and fucking angry. Hm, well sounds like someone's in a bad mood, not my business... until someone pushed my asshat ex into my door. And by push, I mean punched hard. Damn, I really wanted to see him get knocked on his ass.

"What the fuck is going on?" I yelled opening the door, quickly gaining the attention of the two guys in front of my door.

Sean was holding his jaw, and looking pissed at the other guy who was just staring at me.

"Get away from my door, both of you. Look guy, whatever he's done to piss you off, I don't really care just take this shit away from here." I said to the stranger then abruptly slammed the door on them.

I just want some peace and quiet, is that so hard to obtain in my life?

~~~

Mmmm skittles! Oh look! Ice cream! And lollipops... wait, what the fuck is going on?! Who are these people? Why are they luring me into a van? It's a candy van! I've heard of those, this is so awesome! I want candy, they have a lot of it, I should go there.

What the fuck am I thinking? Bad stomach and sweet tooth! You don't get to choose the destination this time. Oh, pretty colors swirling all around. Again, what the fuck is this?

"Allison."
"Allison."
"ALLISON! Wake the fuck up!" A voice called out.

My eyes popped open as my mind scrambled to figure out what is going on.

I saw a tall, naturally tanned woman at the end of my bed, damn it it's just Eve.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, not bothering to ask how she had gotten in. You see, last summer she decided we should live together, that lasted a whole two weeks until she moved in with her boyfriend. Nope, she never returned the key.