Secrets

As soon as I opened the door slightly, I saw movement in the corner. I shoved Eve back and made her stop. Thank god they gave me my gun back.

I glance back and silently told Eve to stay. As I open the door further I pull out my gun and aim it at the corner. Turning on the light, I saw someone sitting on the chair facing toward the window. They didn't move until they heard the click of my gun.

"Really? That again? Put it down short stack." A familiar voice said.

"Damn you! Were you trying to give me a heart attack?" I asked, putting my gun down on my entry table. "You're the one who texted her, weren't you?" I asked, knowing he was.

He stood to full height, walking toward me with a serious face.

"Did you tell them anything?" He asked, his face hardening.

"Yeah, that I wanted a lawyer. That's it Skittles. They wouldn't even let me have that. Now tell me, how do you know all this?" I questioned back.

"I told you before Doll, I own them." He replied, whispering that in my ear.

"Whoa, am I interrupting something?" Eve asked, coming inside.

"No, he was just leaving." I told her.

"No, I wasn't. She's just shy about us. Ain't that right hunny bunch?" He said, winking at me.

"I would be more embarrassed than shy if there were anything between us." I retorted.

Glancing around, I finally noticed a lot of my stuff was shuffled around and a mess. Guess they don't know how to keep it tidy, unlike the criminals who searched everywhere before. Oh god, that's a horrible comparison, and outcome.

His jaw clenched and he crossed his arms, clearly not liking my choice of words.

~~~ Dmitri's POV ~~~

Her words caught up with me as her friend came in, of course I texted her friend. I very well couldn't have gone there myself to pick her up, that would show them she knows us, if they didn't know already.

They wouldn't let her have a lawyer? Held her for over 16 hours, probably didn't feed her, and she had to find out he was dead that way.

Fucking hell, I will make sure Davis ends up the same way they found that lowlife ex of hers.

"So, hello, my name is Eve." The girl who interrupted us announced, who looked familiar in a way.

"Mikhail." I introduced myself, using my cousins name. Let's hope Allison kept her mouth shut about me.

"Have you've known each other long?" She asked while checking me out.

"For awhile." I lied.

She just made a noise and walked to the kitchen area. Allison had disappeared, not like she could have gone far.

Checking her room, I heard her shower going. Should I trust that she kept quiet? Getting rid of the bodies shouldn't be too hard, both of them.

Shaking off my thoughts I walk around the room, they completely trashed this place. Was there a reason they needed to dump her panty drawer? What are they, perverts? I can feel my fuse shortening as I find more of a mess in her home.

I had searched the whole place, leaving nothing untouched, and did not even leave a mess. Those assholes came in and wrecked it in an hour. Bastards.

Fuck, why am I even here still? I should not even see her anymore, our business is done.

Walking back out to the living room I saw her friend sitting there with a cup of coffee. "Sit." She said. Both these girls are commanding, especially when they shouldn't be with me.